Monday, December 1, 2008

November 30, 2008

Max: Boo! Paws down to this dismal day, at least the sitter is here! A walk is the perfect way to start off the day and perhaps the sun will come out from hiding.

Maddie & Savannah: The sitter woke us up from our doggy nap to go walking again. None of us can resist the chance to get a breath of fresh air. It was very windy outside and our ears flapped everywhere in the breeze.

Delilah & Mr. Bungles: The sitter came this morning to feed us and clean the litter. He scratched us all over and we just rolled around and purred. He also gave us some wet food. The morning was purr-fect.

The Beta Fish: P.S. Blub.

Bb: I enjoyed my walk this morning even though it was raining. I ran around outside at first but then just sniffed around the parking lot for a while!

Sassy: When the sitter came to visit today I came in from outside to get my treat/medicine. After that the sitter was nice enough to scratch my neck. Sally and Jessi wouldn't let the sitter pet them even though they talked to him a lot. Oh, well. More attention for me!

Tank: The sitter surprised me today! I was happy to see him, but I hesitated to go past the porch. It looks like it could storm! But the sitter convinced me it was Ok, so we walked around for a while before I decided to just sit down in the middle of the road.

Junior: Hey sitter, scratch my neck! Purr! Don't worry about Snowball; let him hide in his dome. Just keep scratching! Purr!

Jasmine - Breakfast time! I always go first because I'm older. It's some sort of unwritten law, Bailey knows that. It's still yucky outside so I don't want to do much out there! Walk separately in the rain? what a fantastic idea. Now we get to both have what we want and I don't have to get my head all wet nor do I have to deal with Bailey calling me a baby all afternoon!

Bailey - Jasmine made us go in all early again from our walk. She's a baby about the water. I had a lot more sniffing to do out there!! The sitter is going to walk us separately, now that’s a good plan! I get to be out here as long as I want in the rain because we know I'm not a baby. I even waited for the sitter wipe off my feet when we got back inside. I'm a pretty awesome dog!

Maggie: Ok, time for my medicine. Take it like a champ? Check! What’s that? You want me to go outside? In all that rain?! Well, ok. But just long enough to go potty then its right back in for breakfast!

Noelle: Even after the sitter gave me my food, I just kept following him a round today. I was in a following mood. He would play with me a little and then back to feeding the fish or cleaning my box but I was just extra curious today. I wanted to see what was going on.

No comments: