Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 29, 2008

Bb: The sitter had to drag me a little so I would start walking. My fur got all wet underneath. She carried me over some puddles because I acted like I wanted to just jump right in them.

Meg: Some little rat looking dogs were barking at me and I started to bark back but the sitter had to calm me down because I was getting tired and panting from it all. I got up the steps alright and gobbled up all my food. She had to move my food and water bowl because I wouldn't walk in the laundry room until it was moved how I wanted it.

H. Kitties: We all wanted to go in different directions but mostly out of where we were. Had our food and water bowl filled and potties changed...how lucky are we?!

Reilly: I went with the sitter to get the paper and there was a big old dog walking down the street all by itself. I barked but they didn't bark back. She told me it was a great dane...I wasn't scared!

Fiona: I have a friend outside with me who has been helping me eat all my food...how great is that?!

Bailey: It's been a while since we've seen this sitter. He knows what to do though! he got us our breakfast and gave us some fresh water to drink. We're going to need it after this walk! I barked at so many squirrels and even at another dog who was all the way across the street. I sure told him!

Jasmine: Bailey always gets so excited. I'm happy to see the sitter too but you won't catch me all hopping around and whining when he doesn't pet me right away...sometimes you just gotta teach the younger ones how to behave!

DeeDee: Oh, man. The sitter is here. Time to almost knock him over by jumping on him with excitement. Humans usually like that, even though they tell us to get down. I know their secrets. Hurry up and let me out in the yard, I gotta go potty!

Sadie: After sufficient petting from the sitter, he let us outside and gave us some more food while e was at it. When he brought us back in he gave me my pill but I act like it's food so it's easier to take. I don't know what the big deal is about taking pills... it's just another thing to eat!

Harley: The sitter came in and we were sitting in our crate not making any noise. The sitter thought it was hard to believe that there were any dogs in here because most dogs start rattling their crates as soon as he gets inside...I was sleeping so I don't really understand what actually happened!

Dignan: The sitter came and got us out of our crates and took us out into the yard. After that he gave us our breakfast which we scarfed down like wild dogs! After it was over, I kept running into the laundry room to try and get more food because I didn't feel like I was done yet!


Maggie - Ugh, nobody likes the rain. I hate walking around outside when it's yucky out there. I stayed out just long enough to get my stuff done then it was back inside form my medicine and breakfast!

Big Boy: Much to the sitter's surprise, I decided to give up on the hiding game and come say hello this morning. It's a good thing I didn’t because he gave me soooo much attention. I think he was trying to make all the other kitties jealous. (It worked but they'd never admit it).

Zelda: The sitter played with us extra today because he knew that he wouldn't get to tomorrow. He drags that fluffy toy across the ground and I can't help but just try and snatch it...I don't know what it is. it's like a reflex or something!

Loki: When it comes to playing with the sitter, I've more of a hide-and-seek kind of cat. But sometimes the sitter gets me and flips me over on my back and attacks my belly. I try to get his fingers and hands but he's just too quick.

Brutus: This morning it was very warm out! Great day for a long walk to look for chicken bones! Come on sitter, sniff them out with me!- Brutus

Maggie May: There was so many people out this morning! And they kept petting me and telling me how cute I am! These walks are very good for my self esteem.

Jackson: As soon as the sitter came in we demanded attention. Nina didn't want too much back scratching, but I loved it! After that I just stared at our feeder. When will it drop more food!?

Sassy: This sitter was looking for me to give me my pills, but couldn't find me for a while until he finally realized that I was just laying in my bed! My meds were delicious and Jessie and Sallie were very happy to get some wet food!-Sassy

Cooper: Raven needs to run faster on our walks! I'm always in such a hurry and he's just casually jogging! He's holding me back!

Max: When the sitter arrived this morning we welcomed him with a chorus of barks. He told us we should start a singing group. Our walks were wonderful; it is going to be a beautiful day! The sitter arrived for our last walk of the day just after the rain stopped. Maddie and Savannah told me that they bumped into one of our canine companions from down the street. I found out that the bridge has an interesting smell.

Maddie: Another walk with the sitter in this fabulous weather. All three of us agree, we haven't seen as spectacular a day like this in awhile. We expressed this to the sitter in barks but he just looked at us funny.

Savannah: How lousy. This beautiful sunny day is turning into a rainy gray evening. The sprinkles were kind of refreshing though. It looks like a storm is coming, Maddie and Savannah and I can tough it out. We aren't afraid of anything.


Rufus & Sneezy: The sitter came by to serve us breakfast and take us outside. There was a sweet potato surprise in the food, it was delicious. The walk was really nice, we saw all sorts of forest critters out and about.

Martha: There is nothing any of us like more than a midday walk. Except morning walks, night walks, food, playtime, more food, squirrels... Our point is, our midday walk was excellent. Gotta love that fresh air.

Harmon: Ahhh. What a nice morning. The sun is out and it is warm outside. When I came back in the sitter had already taken care of all of my needs. Then he brushed me and it felt soooo good.

Jessie & Homer: We have been waiting for the sitter and now he is here! We were both so excited because now we get lunch and to play. Hurray! Hurray! Huroo!

Snowball & Junior: Junior and I hid for a bit when the sitter first came in. Then we recognized him and came out to say hello. Our litter was cleaned and our food and water refilled. We were thankful.

No comments: