Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 25, 2008

Brutus: I was a little shy at first but warmed up when the sitter gave me some food! I love being outside, I peed all over and sniffed out something new to eat! I'm tired of this dog food! and wanted to stay outside all day but the sitter said we had to go inside and play a little bit! When we got back inside there was a cat there and the sitter got a little weirded out, until your roommate came out and it all made sense!

Mr. Bungles: I was pretty excited to see the sitter today. I was right up in his business, meowing and asking for cuddles. I'm not usually like that!

Delilah: I'm always asking for cuddles, so I got plenty, but even better was the delicious breakfast the sitter had planned for us! Mmmmmm mm!

Cooper: We were waiting by the window when the sitter came by today, we were excited for snack time! WHOO!

Raven: I was more excited to get out running! I finished my snack real quick so we could get to it faster but Cooper dragged and took his time!

Maggie May: I was not excited at all to see the sitter. But then he put my leash on and I got tons of energy! I devoured dinner and ran for the door! I'm so ready to walk!

Baxter: When the sitter first came in I started barking like crazy! Who is this stranger? But then he took me on a nice walk and we became good friends! I hope he walks me again tomorrow!

Taylor: Blue and I aren't even hungry! Is it really time to eat already? Scout and Maxx say yes, but I just went out back.

No comments: