Friday, November 14, 2008

November 13, 2008

Porkchop: I barked at the sitter some and stayed my distance even though I know her very well! I am just a weirdo!

Biscuit: I jumped on the couch before wolf so I could get to the sitter first! Wolf always manages to take over the couch regardless of what I do!

Wolf: I am the boss in this house! I will tell you that I had nothing to do with eating the couch! nothing!

Snowflake: I saw a turtle today! They scare me, but thats not surprising since walking upon a stick scares me!

Shadow: YEAH! I love visitors! A guard dog I am not! I showed my belly then showed my fun blue toy. We went for a walk and I drug her all over the place. Its good to have so much space with no distractions.

Sarah: I showed the sitter my butt right when she walked in. Either I have to potty or need it scatched...how about both?!

No comments: