Monday, November 10, 2008

November 9, 2008

Bb: This sitter is my favorite! I love our walks.

Henry: I barked until the sitter let me out. I love to play.

Sashi: I was SO excited I had a little accident but the sitter cleaned it up right away.

Kazi: I was a little scared but that didn't keep me from dinner.

Emma: I was really friendly & had lots to say.

Bodie: I really had to potty when the sitter got here. Then I got to play with my new friend, I had so much fun.

Charlie: I played in the yard then had some dinner, yum!

Annabelle: Ok, not going to take my medicine today. Haha! cheese cube trick again? What an amateur. Yeah, you guessed it, I'm not going to eat that...I know better. Hey! a sausage treat! I guess he gave up on trying to give me my medicine and just gave me a treat instea-- DARN! Fell for it

Ebon: We were sleeping so soundly when the sitter came in that he actually had to wake us up which startled the both of us a little bit. He gave us our breakfast and then took us outside. Dooley dawdled around so I had to wait for him to finish up before we went back inside and got to play with our squeaky toys!

Ferdinand: I'm good at hiding from the sitters. He never even saw me even when he walked right past me. He gave me food and cleaned out my box all while I was lurking in the shadows, watching his every move. If I don't want to be found, I can become invisible...that's just how it works, don't ask me.


Barkley: I tried to hide from the sitter again like yesterday but he learned my hiding spot. He didn't waste anytime getting me out and giving me my eye drop. I should have stayed on top of my game and picked a new spot but, fair is fair. One interesting thing, he did see Sushi today and she didn't run away from him right away...he even almost actually touched her but that was a bit much for her...that's when she bolted.

No comments: