Monday, November 17, 2008

November 15, 2008

Shadow the Scottie: Even though it was quite wet outside this morning, I still went out to run around. Nothing beats the great outdoors. Once I had my fill of the backyard I came in for some breakfast and belly rubs. YAY! A new sitter! During our long walk it started pouring rain! Guess I'll have to shake it off on the sitter! Ick. It's so cold and rainy outside. This is a bit depressing. However a good game of tug'o'war and chase the sitter got my spirit up. Perhaps tomorrow will be sunny and warm.

Oliver: The sitter took us on a walk this afternoon. There was another group of dogs right outside the door when we left. We were so happy to see friends that we tangled ourselves up. The sitter was really smart and de-tangled us.

Sarah: Today was a lazy day. It started raining during my walk with the sitter. I didn't like it too much so we went inside to get dry and cuddle. The sitter found my sweet spot and I had the most exhilarating pet session ever! I was very mellow when the other sitter came until we went for a walk and a little run too! I didn't want to go on another walk, just went outside and peed twice and came back inside... its too cold! Plus... treats are inside the house.

DeeDee: I am pretty sure that licking and back scratches go hand in hand, like fresh water and food. The sitter scratched and rubbed us for what seemed like hours and he left with his arms soaked in our kisses.

Sadie: Woof! Woof! The sitter is back! We get more attention! We're so happy, and it's such a nice day out already! Perfect day for a sitter to scratch my neck a lot!

Chelsea: It sure did rain today. Luckily it ended before the sitter got here for our evening stroll. it is very chilly out and slippery. we had to be careful not to run too fast. When we got back inside we warmed up and then cuddled until we fell asleep.

Tucker: It may be cold and rainy, but that is not stopping me from rocketing around the yard like a blur. Gyro just cuddled the sitter while I exercised. When I came back in we all warmed up and cuddled before the sitter left.

Gyro: Tucker played fetch as usual, and I got belly rubs! I could sit here all day and have my belly scratched! No! Don't leave! Who's gonna rub my belly now!

Shadow the Poodle: I let the sitter know right where I was when she came in the door. I didn't want to go outside at first but it was so nice outside, that I said "ok" quickly and went out into the flower bed and did my business. We enjoyed the sun for awhile before we came back inside where I got myself some puperoni snacks! yum! When the sitter came back, I was quiet because I knew she knew where I was, when we went outside we enjoyed some music that was being played nearby.

Juno: We're much more interested in the sitter today than we were last night! We must be starting to miss you! But we weren't interested in food this morning. It's too early, for breakfast.

Solace: We've been waiting for the sitter, and he's finally here! It's time for my medicine... I'm not excited.

Maddie & Savannah: AwoooO! Someone's home! We all got a good walk, and it was great weather! When we got back in Max drank a bunch of water and then puked it back up! ewww!

Max: Ah! It's raining and cold now! We ran to keep warm! I was as fast as the sitter1 He was very surprised by that! Oh, and dinner was delicious!

No comments: