Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 3, 2008

Tank: My poopy is quite soupy at the moment. But I am sure this will clear up soon enough. The sitter and I went for a wonderful stroll. It was a bit nippy outside, but naturally as my name suggests, I can deal with anything. I had a little diarrhea in the hall today but the sitter picked it up and gave me an extra hug. He saw that I felt bad and I only did it because it was an emeeeerrgency! But we went out for a walk which was nice then back in for a little lunch!

Annabelle: My, how cold it is starting to get outside. Today the sitter jogged with us so we could warm up. We passed a whole bunch of other dogs jogging also. After we barked the latest back and forth we went back to the house for a nice dinner.

Henry: I am obsessed with the sitters car, I cannot get enough of the smell!! She chased me around the suv since I wouldn't potty because of the constant sniffing!
Sasha: I am full of energy! I went out seperate from Henry since all I wanna do is bite his neck and play rough!

Raven: Sitter said I looked cute in my cop costume. I should of won in the costume contest! The contest was rigged!
Cooper: My poo was a little weird today, but what about me is not weird?!

Snowflake: Just the usual day, didn't hear the sitter come in while I napped, woke up, shook off the sleepiness, then headed out the door. Came back in to bark at the sitter, I like my treat right away!!


Zilker: Whoop Whoop! I remember this sitter! I had a nice big breakfast and then we went outside to play in the park. I was tired so i didn't do a whole lot of running around. When we got back inside I got some extra hugs! The sitter's back! We went to the park and played with the tennis ball a little but then a grabbed a seat on the sitters lap so I could get my back scratched. After that we went back in for a treat and some tasty fresh water!

Gus: I'm always so excited for the sitter! We went right outside and played with my yellow bone then came back in for some food! The sitter said he talked to my dad and he wasn't supposed to be there but I enjoyed it anyway!

Sadie - I can run around the park all day long. It's what I love to do! I did my business and came back in for some good tasty treats and some fresh water!

No comments: