Monday, November 3, 2008

October 31, 2008- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Pathfinder- I haven't thrown up all week! I was doing that so my mom wouldn't leave, but it didn't work!

Bubba- I didn't want to take my pills this morning. The sitter did what she had to do to get them in me...very sneaky!

Tank- Once I got up and moving I was ready to go for a walk. I am usually a very lazy bulldog but I am doing so much better now. I walked the whole way without laying down and pouting.

Snowflake the Poodle- I was taking my old lady nap and was woken up by the sitter. I sure wish I got this special treatment all these 16 years!

Zilker- I walked in the park and sniffed every pine piece of pine straw. The sitter thinks I have a very funny facial expressions...kinda like a sad clown face...you just have to know me to understand. Yeah! The sitter is here! What do I want to do first - go outside or eat some dinner? Oh, ok. Dinner sounds good. When we went outside, Sam wasn't there to play but we had fun anyways. I went out and started to roll around in the grass and just enjoy the outdoors

Sams & Lily: Happy Halloween! Today we spooked the sitter in the true spirit of the holiday. We boo-arked at him as he came in. We were just kidding though. Our walk through the park was magnificent and Samson didn't try to eat any bats!


Snowflake the kitty: This is day seven of my encampment under the blanket. The sitter has made many attempts at communication, all of which have been refused. A steady supply of fresh food and water seems to keep appearing anyway though.


Blue: We will have nothing to do with that sitter. He changed our litter and gave us food which prompted me to come out and give the sitter a chance. He is not so bad after all!


Toby: I showed the sitter around this morning and introduced him to my feline family, all were present. After lunch was served we quickly focused our attention on enjoying our meal. Penny and I walked the sitter out.

Dodge: I'm so happy to see you! It's time for a walk, hurry up and get our leashes on! It's time for me to pee all over! whoohoo! You're finally back! It's about time! Walk time! I'm not concerned about dinner yet! Lets walk!

Toby the Dingo: I can't wait to get outside! So many things to sniff out there! We went to the football game on our walk! It was exciting! So many people, and so much noise! When we get back home I'm gonna eat Dodge's food while he plays fetch! Yum!

Big Boy: Hmph. A sitter has arrived. And just in time... I'M STARVING! But right now I really need to be rubbed. Right there, yes. OK, now it's food time. Too bad Snowball and Snowflake aren't here for this.


Sadie: I was such a well behaved puppy today! The sitter took me on a nice long walk and I got to meet all sorts of other dogs. Everyone thought I was the cutest dog ever!

Annabelle: Geez, Sushi is such a loud barker! it's not like I bark really loud or anything...puppies. I just wanted to go outside to use the bathroom and he has to chase me around and hop on me all the time. At least he didn't try to steal my food. Thank you, sitter for distracting him while I ate!

The Dogs: We were so anxious to get out and barking and spinning around in our crates. The trick-or-treaters outside are making commotion which is stirring us up. Once we got outside we all ran laps and started tripping over each other...none of us were sure why the sitter laughed at that. We didn't think it was that funny.

No comments: