Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2008

Penny- I said hello to the sitter from the rafters. I pretended like I could pounce on her head at any time!
Toby- I did my usually greeting and walked the sitter to the food bowls because I loves to eat!
Patty- I was a sweet sweet girl! I love food almost as much as Toby!

Pathfinder- The sitter caught me in the living room. She walked past me and I ran as fast as I could. Atleast she knows I am alive and well.

Cujo- I love this cold weather and prefer to stay hidden in the bushes. I want to do what I want to do and I don't like taking orders.

Snowflake the doggie- The cold wind was blowing me all over the place. I had my nose stuck in the grass a lot... my eyes are bad but my nose is good! hehe

Lula Belle- My sleepover is OVER! It was fun and today my mommy comes home! YAY!
Polka Dot- I have been feeling spastic lately, glad my mommy is home! Maybe I will return to "normal".

Pork Chop, Biscuit & Wolfe: We were barking up a storm when the sitter pulled up to the house. We saw him from the backyard and all let him know that we saw him. We ran back in side and waited for him to open the door so we could greet him. What can we say? we like to make guests feel welcome here! He gave us some food and each of us god a good bit of petting time.

Sweet Pea: I like to run right up to the sitter when he gets here and rub up against him. Even when he's reading notes on the counter I but my fluffy body right in his face so he can't see! That's how you get 'em. He gave Bubba his medication, who took it very well like always. Blue came and said hello...once treats entered the picture!

Bubba: I really didn’t want to take my meds this morning but in the end I knew I had to. The sitter gave me a treat because he felt a little bad!

Blue: I decided to come out a little today and eat while the sitter was there instead of running away. I wouldn’t let him pet me but I didn’t mind him standing around!

Zilker: I was sitting very politely at the door when the sitter came in. I said hello and let him know right away that I love to be pet. He gave me some dinner and then we went outside for our walk (brrr, it's getting colder!). The neighbor cat Sam was waiting for us on the porch and we played around. He likes to think he's being real sneaky when he stalks me but I can see him. He pounces on my a lot. Because of my training, he's going to be a good hunter!

Sam: It’s freeeezing outside so I really rushed to get home. When the sitter took Lily out, I ripped up a raisins box. Oooops!

Lily: I love eating. I could eat all day. Treats, food, you name it. I’ll eat it! Maybe next time I'll get the raisins... except I heard those are really bad for dogs!!!

Snowflake the kitty, meow: I was hiding as usual but I watched the sitter do all his duties. He gave me lots of fresh food and water and cleaned up my litter box.

Sadie: I kept trying to eat stuff outside today. I don’t know, I guess I just wanted some tasty trash. The sitter assured me there was a treat waiting back in the house so I stopped.

No comments: