Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September 30, 2008

Ernie, We went for a loooooooooong walk this morning and we were so excited! And the sitter had some treats waiting for us back at the house! I'm so big and fluffy! Bean wanted to play ouside with the tennis ball, but when we got out there, I was more excited about digging with Ernie! Teehe!

Luci was sleeping on the couch when the sitter came in, but I got up quickly for my nice, long walk. After that, we spent some time relaxing on the couch. TREATS! Luci enjoys visiting the neighbor a lot, but always comes back home when the sitter comes by.

Mercedes is an excited little pup! We went for a walk so I could do my business then came back in to roll around, sit, and lay for some treats! Breakfast was Mmmm mm!

Cooper enjoys Running! I move like a jet but then I get tired quick and Raven makes fun of me. I don't care though. Raven devoured my snack before we went on our jog, so I knew to pace myself.

Clooney I played in the front yard with my neighbors and then went on a short walk where I peed and pooped! I came inside for some play time and cuddles and didn't want to go back into my crate when the sitter had to leave.

Sam and Lily enjoyed playing with the sitter today, Lily was crazier than usual ans Sam got tired out.

Odysseus and Penelope had tons of energy today!

Maddie was so good on her walk! The second walk a storm was coming and it started to rain! uh-oh!

Snowflake was not happy about the rain and the thunder but she pottied anyway.

Sadie was excited about walking to the park. She is really interested in the horses.

No comments: