Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 6, 2008

Beemer stilled loved to roll around in the dirt today, but I didn't do it that much, just ran around the yard, a nice morning jog. Bruschi: Food and medication, every morning. Feeling healthy! Durning the afternoon we played in the yard with the sitter, there were interesting smells in the bushes and trees today. Kitty I meow when Bruschi runs at me. I like to pretend to be scared!

Bodie: The sitter took us for a nice long walk after breakfast, and we did our business, but Charlie wouldn't stop barking! I would have joined in if only I knew what she was barking at! Charlie: The sitter said he has TWO catahoulas! He says that we're the best kind of dogs and no one even knows what we are! Oh well, I got lots of cuddles! I found a green pepper today while the sitter was playing catch with Bodie. I don't even know where it came from, but it sure was tasty!

Mattie: I had a wonderful walk today! I gave the sitter no trouble at all. I did have a little diarrhea though, I hope I feel better! I still wasn't feeling very good when I went on my afternoon walk, the sitter had to call my daddy and let him know. He told her how to get the cool air to start blowing again, so I wouldn't be so hot. That helped alot!!!

Sadie it was was kind of hot out there today, but I didn't mind, I was happy as ever! Got lots of fresh water back insde aaaaaaand a treat!

Cooper- I did my business on the walk as uuuusual. It was pretty boring walk though, not much happened so we jogged home! Raven- I love snacks, I love barking for treats, and I love cuddling!

No comments: