Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 12, 2008

Bb didn't want to go outside in the rain at first, but then we walked to the parking garage and she got curious and sniffed anything she could find. She's got tons of energy for a 12 year old dog!

Paddy: I was scared of the rain, but warmed up to the sitter quickly. I got so happy when I the sitter started to rub my big belly that I started to kick wildly and make funny noises.

Gyro: I was sweet as usual. I got really excited when my sitter fed me.

Tucker: I love to play with my toys! I brought it outside, and back in!

Gilly: I had lots of energy and I enjoyed playing with the sitter.

Josie: I was so happy to see my sitter! We went for a walk and after we were all done and I came back inside, she gave me treats! yay!

Summer: I was soooo good on our walk. The sitter only had to tell me once to stop pulling, but I knew if I listened she'd give me treats.

Sake: I was happy to have company today! I had lots to say to my sitter, it gets lonely when your by yourself, and talking to yourself is crazy! She gave me food and catnip... yoohoo! She of coursed played with me until it was time for her to leave.

No comments: