Friday, October 17, 2008

October 16, 2008

Solace: I didn't want to eat this morning because I knew I was getting a shot, so the sitter tricked me and went to the bathroom. When he came back, I was eating and I got a shot! For my next shot when the sitter came back, I really didn't want my shots today!!! I hissed at him TWICE! I still had to take the shot tho.

Juno: I didn't want to eat breakfast this morning either, but I did want to play with the laser pointer! WhoO! We got lots of fresh water and litter! The sitter says I'm cool.

Pixie: I came right out to see the sitter but I was still a little skittish. He gave us lots of food and water!

Puff: I was very watchful of the sitter. I watched him give Pixie some catnip and make sure the water had a nice slow drip for me!

Sake: I was all hopped up on catnip when the sitter got here. I was acting crazy! First, I wanted cuddles, then I hissed at him, then more cuddles. Sheesh! food, water and treats though!

Missy: I'm the sweetest, fluffiest little girl! The sitter gave us the food you left and it was deeeeeelish!

Sarah: I just kept in the sink. I wanted water!

Boots: I was aaaaall up in the sitters business today. I wouldn't leave him alone! I made sure he did everything!!

Boogie: I like wearing my collar. It gives me personality... and I like the bells!

Evan: I kept my distance from the sitter. Not because I didn't like him, just didn't feel like being pat is all!

Cooper: Your friend was still home when the sitter arrived but he came in anyways and took us for a job. It was hot out there!

Raven: We saw a fox out there today on our jog. Good thing he wasn't around during snack time. I would have socked him one!

Tank: My mommy was home today when the sitter came to visit.

No comments: