Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 23, 2008

Dusty: O boy!! a friend, we can play now. That's right give all the attention to me and yes scratch there and there and there. Go outside? Ok, no on second though, it's to cool out here let's go back inside and get some treats, yeah, yeah.

Spencer: Hey, Hey, Hey, whose this? let me sniff, yes I know you you picked me up and gave me good rubbens yesterday. What are we going to do today play and run outside. Yeah, lets go outside and visit all the bushes, fast fast it's cold out here, cold cold cold. No I'm done lets go back inside and get some rubbens. The door is over here, Dusty and I will show you see the door is over here.

Xantee: It's about time someone comes and opens the door. What do you mean I can't get out? This is my home you better move aside, no I don't care about playing just open the door mister. Yes that's my food, yes I know it's good and tasty. Stop changing the subject and open this door, man some people, O! whats this rubbens with the brush, yes , yes , yes, I like that that feels good. Rub there and there and yes behind the ears yes that feels good.

Wolf, Pork Chop, & Biscuit: We were all howling up a storm today when the sitter came in. We were all very excited to see him, and we knew he would feed us! We couldn't wait to eat!
Pork Chop: The sitter says I'm looking a little thinner.
Biscuit: I couldn't stop sniffing the sitters leg.
Wolf: I laid on the couch and stared at the sitter.

Jason: I was really excited, the sitter said I have a lot of puppy energy. He pretended to not be interested in me just so I would calm down and eat. I was chasing squirrels all over the place this morning! Didn't catch any though. Then we came back in for some breakfast! Mmmm mm!!


Sams: Lily and I almost knocked the sitter over today, We just get so excited to have visitors during the day. After breakfast I guess I was still hungry because I kept picking things up with my mouth.
Lily: We took a nice walk around the park, we were tired when we got back. I didn't even try to run down the stairs. I enjoyed the cool air!

Bucky: Roscoe and I were pretty mellow when the sitter came for a visit. We were definitely hungry tho, and couldn't wait to eat!
Roscoe: I ran around the yard with the sitter, which was a lot of fun!
Haley: I had food in my bowl, but the sitter never saw me.

Gyro & Tucker: The sitter said we are always so much fun. We went outside and played with our ball and tug-or-war even though it was dark outside, we really couldn't see each other.

Sadie: I was out of my crate but was put back in just in case I should really be in there. Very scared of the sign next door. The wind was blowing it around... scary!

Snowflake: I was all over the place today. The wind picked up and this old lady doesn't have the best eyes.

Frank: I played ball the whole time!
Maggie: I don't care about playing ball, just don't want Frank to have too much fun without me!

Pixie: I was very talkative this morning and need lots of attention so the sitter delivered!
Puff: I was sleeping in the office but I cam out later to find my food ready and the faucets a dripping!

Toby: I met the sitter at the door. I said "please, come on in and feed us", so he did!
Penny: I was rolling around a lot but didn't really feel like being petted. Maybe next time!
The Hidin' kitties: We didn't come out but it was nice to see fresh litter, food and water out for us when we did!

Cooper: I reeeally didn't feel like eating my snack at first today but the sitter insisted and I finally started to dig in!
Raven: It was a pretty icky day out there but we trotted along, happy as ever!

No comments: