Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 22, 2008

Wolf: I couldn't stop licking the couch today. weird huh? The sitter said I was acting silly, but it tasted good. Don't judge it till you try it.
Pork Chop: I was so lazy, I slept on the couch and didn't want to get off of it.
Biscuit: I kept to myself until it was time for treats! yum! When it was time for dinner, we ate it in record time! Then we all lined up for our evening treats! mmm mm!

Daisy: I enjoyed my outside time and my treats.
Harmon: I came running in to greet the sitter who took a picture of me with daisy.

Snowflake: There were a lot of people outside. I was scared and didn't want them talking to me!

Sake: I got some deeeeelicious wet food today for breakfast! Mmmm mmm! The sitter also cleaned out my litter box and gave me some catnip. I'll roll around in catnip all day!

Pixie: I came right ou to greet the sitter but i was really only in to sniffing him. I watched him make us breakfast then I scarfed it down.
Puff: The sitter made sure all the faucets were leaking a bit of water for me aaaaand he gave me some catnip.

Tank: I was a little stubborn on my walk but I did my business. After that I woofed down my lunch in less than five seconds and the sitter gave me a treat! When the sitter came back there was a new guy! YAY! He said I did behaved very well on my walk and didn't have any trouble.

Sadie: I'm still not feeling great! I had some nasty diarrhea out there but after I got it out I was running around like a happy little girl! I got fresh water when we got back inside but the sitter held of on the treat because I wasn't feeling good.

Cooper: My fur's getting long! Good thing too because it's starting to get cooold! Snack was good today but I'm always so excited for the sitter that I have a hard time concentrating on it!
Raven: I literally flipped out on a couple of vans but other than that we went on a nice job on a beautiful fall afternoon.

Sam & Lily: We walked for a while today! It was lots of fun, we both were enjoying our time outside, sniffing and being so happy!

No comments: