Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 8, 2008

Apollo I'm a big pup! The sitter was a little nervous about having to keep us separated but we're just a couple of softies. Breakfast was delicious! I love chomping away at those bones! KO waited for the sitter to put Apollo in another room, which he didn't like, and than I ate! I didn't eat all of my food for some reason so the sitter left my food out for me when he had to go. We played around outside a bit and then I got a treat!

Gracie knows shes the cutest pup ever! We went for a nice long walk and I did all my business then we came back in for breakfast!

Ebby- The sitter let me on the porch when he left for a walk with Gracie, I love it out there! The Hidin' kitties!- we stayed hiding but the sitter bought us some new litter and when we came out we had lots of food and water!

Mercedes- I love going out for walks! It was kind of nasty day out there but it was still fun! When I got back home the sitter gave me a treat for doing tricks!

Cooper What an exciting walk today! We saw a deer and a turtle and we both pooped! Whoo! Raven I took my time with my snack today. Usually I finished before Cooper but today it was the other way around. Sometimes you gotta take time to enjoy the finer things in life, yanno?

Chelsea- I went on my walk today, I did everything so well! When we went on our evening walk we had to cut it short because it started to rain and we weren't thrilled about that.

Oliver-I like to bite and old my leash when we go on a walk. "The sky is falling!"

No comments: