Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 20, 2008

Solace: No wet food! I told the sitter good luck with trying to give me the shot with no wet food, and then he gave me a treat and delivered the shot. He's a trickster.
Juno: Lots of fresh food and water makes for a happy Juno. But a little red dot makes for a frustrated Juno and that little red dot wouldn't go away!

Sake: I was loooooovin' my catnip after I had some breakfast. I was just rollin around in there. It makes me kind of crazy though, the sitter was just sitting there staring at me and I just decided to hiss at him! Love catnip!!!

Sadie: I was just sitting on my chair when the sitter came in, no big deal. I didn't make any messes in the house and I didn't tear anything up! I was also very good on my walk so when we got back I got some fresh water and treats! I'm such a good little girl! Well, back to my chair!

Clooney: I've gotten so big! The sitter took me for a nice, long walk. It's such a nice day out there! We came back in for some fresh water and a little playtime. I went to see one of my friends. I did not want to go back into my crate.

Daisy: I was shaking under the coffee table when the sitter came in, but got really excited when she picked up the leash and we went outside. I went potty and the sitter told me I was a good girl, when we came back inside I ran upstairs to the bedroom and hid.
Harmon: I love being petted, the sitter gave me fresh water and checked my food and litter box. I went to the door like I wanted to go outside, but when the sitter open the door, I just changed my mind.

Puff: I watched the sitter clean up the carpet and get our food ready.
Pixie: I demanded a lot of attention, I love to use a newly scooped litter box.

Snowflake: I woke up and went for a walk with the sitter. It was a very pretty day, not too hot, and not too cold.

Raven: I sure love to eat! I chased Cooper all around the yard.
Cooper: I didn't want to eat at first but eventually I came around.

Casey: I layed around and let the sitter pet me. I can't wait for another overnight stay.
Raven: I kept picking up leaves and sticks and bringing them to the sitter.
Buster: I stood around and barked with excitement.

No comments: