Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 28, 2008

Bubba: I’m pretty much a pro at taking my meds. I don’t like ‘em much but I wanna be healthy, you know? I ran away when I took my meds in the PM. I came back out to get some treats tho.
Sweet pea: I enjoyed breakfast very much but after that I flipped out. I started running around the house meowing at, I’m not sure what. Things are CRAZY right here!
Blue: I was pretty shy and didn’t really want to be cuddled or anything so I just hung out under the bed, venturing out every once in while to make sure the sitter was doing his duties, he was.

Liberty: I was the only one who came out to say hi so I got looots of cuddles. I watched the sitter set up our food then got right back in his face for more cuddles!
Hidin' Kitties: We were hidin’ but noticed some good fresh litter and delicious yums yums!
Outside Kitties: We got in a fight when the sitter was inside setting up our food. It was okay, it happens. We ate but man is it starting to get coooold!

Tank: I loooove hugs! We went out for a walk and I wanted to eat everything. If the sitter would’ve just said “lunch is inside”, I would’ve waited. Sheesh! I pulled a lot on my leash while we were at the park. When we got back home I jumped up on the sitters lap while he wrote a note.


Toby: We were playing when the sitter came in. No big deal, just knocked some mail onto the floor. Hehe!
Pattie: I could eat food all day long if Toby didn’t hog it all. Oh wait, there’s another tray over there! Yum!
Hidin’ kitties – The sitter cleans up all of our messes and we laugh from the shadows. Hehe, we like him though.


Louis: WHOO! I’m such a happy little boy! We went to the park which was pretty uneventful, but I did my business. Then we came back and the sitter cleaned up a little bit. I accidentally took the couch apart! Oops!


Sadie: Two things: one, I love sleeping in your bed all day long. Two, People need to stop littering in the park because it’s getting in the way of my exploring! I got lots of fresh water aaaand a treat!

Odysseus & Penelope: We had a lot of energy when the sitter came to take us for a walk. It was more like we were walking him down the street, he wishes he could keep up. hehe.

Sam- I didn't feel like taking orders this morning. I did my best to pull her in every direction.
Lily- So chilly out there! The sitter forgot to wear long pants! HAHA! I don't understand why humans don't have fur coats like us!

Henry- I played fetch with pine cones and played tug of war with my sister Sasha. I refused to go back in my crate once I was done. I was shown my bribe of meat and I ran right in my crate.

Lula Belle- WOW! It is so COLD! I don't understand why Polka wants to be out here so bad! I sure wish I could get some of the sitters yummy food! This is my house and she could atleast share!
Polka Dot- I have some serious cabin fever or I am just a crazy kitty. I have been running around like something is chasing me and I have been pawing at the glass when Lula is outside.

Snowflake- I think my mommy needs to get me a pretty jacket for all this cold weather! I think I got old lady fur!

No comments: