Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 13, 2008

Bunny: I jumped on top of the fridge and knocked off a magnet causing it to break, hope mom won't be too mad! Jackie: I came out to see what all the noise was about and ate some food, but then just went back to the lay under the coffee table.

Tank: I did a really good job walking today on my first walk, on my next walk I wanted to be a little lazy.

Raven: I was wanting to charge at cars since the dump truck hadn't come back by.
Cooper: I wanted to lead the way more than stay by the sitter. Follow the leader!

Mattie: I'm doing so well on my walks! I walked with the sitter until I tried slowing down to pick up things from the ground... oops. On my next walk I just wanted to sniff everything, but I stayed by the sitter for the most part. I had a little diarrhea outside so I got some extra cuddles to make me feel better!

Sake: I was nice for the most part to the sitter when he came in, I hissed at him when he went by to clean the litter box. He still fed me and played with me though!

Sadie: There were loooads of smells out there today and I was pulling the sitter all over the place! I did my business and got treats when we came back inside!

No comments: