Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 29, 2008

Sams & Lily: When the sitter got here we got real excited and almost knocked him over when he bent down to pick up the mail from the slot. We ran to the porch for food and devoured it before the sitter even put away the food bin! Whenever one of us smells something on the our walk, the other has to run over to investigate immediately...that results in a long of tangled leashes. The sitter thinks it's funny..we don't :p

Snowflake: I stayed under my blankie the whole time. Love food, not strangers.

Pathfinder: I can't help but hiss like crazy at the intruder! I understand she is checking on me but I want my mommy.

Lula Belle: Its cold in the house but I am still panting! It's all this excitement with my sleep over.

Polka Dot: Still running like crazy! I get all excited when the hole in my food bowl is filled. Yippie!

Pork Chop, Biscuit & Wolfe: We were all very excited to see the sitter today! We started fighting for his attention and getting a little rowdy. Unfortunately, he only has 2 hands and there are 3 of us so, obviously, that presents a problem. After dinner we weren't satisfied and we wanted a treat. The sitter always laughs when we line up single file and wait for our treats. We're so polite!


Bubba: The sitter said I took my meds like a champ. He told me about his kitty at home who bites whenever he has to take medicine so I felt pretty good about that. I was much more social today but really only because I wanted some FOOD! WHOO! I got my meds but I love to push the pills out with my tongue, it’s so fun!


Sweet Pea: I was really living up to my name tonight and showed the sitter around. I was so hungry this morning that I couldn’t stop telling the sitter and pawing at him. My methods worked though, WET FOOD!

Blue: I showed for for a little bit and let the sitter pet me for a while but I was into my own thing at the moment. I’m still a little shy around the new sitter but I thanked him when he cleaned the litter box… then I ran under the bed again.

Toby: I was fliiiipin out when the sitter showed up. I wanted food! I was meowing like I was in pain and the sitter said “relax” so I rubbed up against his leg and then he fed us.

Pattie: I sit funny.

The Hidin’ kitties: We never stop hiding although I think the sitter spotted penny lying on the rafters. She needs to be more careful. The sitter gave us fresh food, water and litter… I bet he’d give us fresh cuddles too if we decided to come out…


Abby: I was really shy so the sitter had to carry me to the car. But I warmed up to him in the car and I could walk myself in to petsmart like a brave little corgi!


Sadie: I think I might’ve ate some hair or string or something because I had a hard time doing my business today. I got lots of extra cuddles with my fresh water and treat!

Lily M: I was out rolling around on the carpet when the sitter showed up but quickly ran into the bed room to hide. However, I do hear him opening a can of that delicious wet stuff, maybe I’ll venture out and take a look!

Blue M: Not even showing my face to this guy. Lily said it was okay, but I’m waaaay more cautious. I guess he did clean our litter box. Thanks, mysterious stranger.

No comments: