Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 11, 2008

Macy: I had a stinky accident in my cage for the sitter to clean up. I was especially ready to go outside today. Cooper, Bailey and Macy were very playful except for Winston who just wanted some attention, but Macy kept knocking the little guy out of her way! Bailey sat with the sitter and enjoyed some good neck scratching while the other dogs ran around the yard. The dogs were all disappointed to find out that it wasn't time to eat. They all got excited and chased Macy's toy when the sitter threw it for them, but Macy got it and took it back to her cage.

Tucker: I didn't want Gilly messing with my toy, but Gilly managed to take it and I got really mad! Gyro watched them play around but, once he peed, just wanted to lay in the sitters lap. We played fetch with the the ball and Tucker managed to get it first every time. Of course Gyro just wanted to be carried around and petted.

Cooper: didn't run fast for a long today and Raven was able to keep up with him for the whole walk, towards the end they both got tired, until a squirrel ran across the road and they both went full speed towards it!

Chelsa and Oliver were so excited for their food it didn't last longer than 10 seconds. After the sitter put away the food he turned around and when he looked again it was gone! Crazy dogs. We went on our walk but the rain caught us so we had to go back in earlier than expected. We peed tho!

Mabel finally stopped running from the sitter. I think she was jealous at how much attention Ebby was getting. Gracie didn't want to stop her walk, even after we had been out there for a long time. She had more exploring to do.

So many kitties! They got cleaned boxes and got their food ready. Kuzih was nippy while food was being prepared just like we knew he would be. :)

Sake: Is a big teddy-cat. The sitter was worried about being bitten if he tired being petted, but he was alright. Sake was good on food and a cleaned box. I got a little crazy when the sitter gave me some catnip.

Frank and Maggie are awesome dogs! Frank: I'm so good at catching my ball. The sitter kept trying to throw it in ways that would be hard for me to catch it but I got it nearly every time! The sitter brought us back inside and we went straight to our cages. We're such good dogs!

Holly and Hunter: We played with our balls outside. There were plenty outside so the sitter could keep on throwing them. Holly does not act like shes 11 at all. Lots of energy!

No comments: