Monday, October 27, 2008

October 25, 2008

Lula Belle: I was so happy when my sitter came. She played with me and gave me lots of love!
Pokadot: I love my sitter, she talks to me and pets me a lot.

Gryo: I'm just the cutest sweetest thing(so my sitter says) I did some nice sunbathing today. Tucker sure can run fast after that ball. Makes me wish I was a little taller. While Tucker was playing fetch while I walked a little and ended up cuddling with the sitter for the time he was here.
Tucker: I had so much fun playing ball in the yard.

Bucky: I was a little shy, but warmed up right away when my sitter said it was dinner time.
Roscoe: I was so excited to see my sitter. I gave her lots of kisses then we played.
Haley: I love Roscoe and Bucky to death but a cat needs its space. Those dogs were all over my breakfast! The sitter finally managed to convince them to ravage their own bowls. The nerve!

Snowflake: Who is that? I heard someone getting me food from under this blanket. I am going to have to wait until the coast is clear to find out.

Jessie:It might be a little grey outside, but that isn't keeping Homer and I from running around and having fun. After the sitter fed us he rubbed my belly and played with me for a good while. I love those belly rubs.

Liberty: Today was so much fun! I helped the sitter find everything he needed and then watched as he prepared our meals. We are definitely eating well tonight. I also made sure he filled the birdbath with water so my large wonderful family will have plenty to drink on our outside expeditions.

No comments: