Monday, October 20, 2008

October 19, 2008

Solace: I fall for the sink trick right now, but soon I'll learn what hes doing and then his arsenal will be drained. The 2nd sitter gave me my meds right away. Then dinner and we played.

Juno: The sitter says I have the cutest meow! Meow!!! Yay I love treats, and playing with my sitter.

Toby & Dodge: We wanted to go right out instead of having breakfast first. So we went on a nice morning walk and then came back in for some breakfast.

Reilly: I made another mess, but they're easy enough to clean up on the title. I stepped outside and went crazy running after those cats. I didn't want to eat all my food, I'm saving it for later. The sitter even got to pet the kitties when he fed them.

Marley: I didn't make an appearance to the sitter but he gave me food. Then he took some food out for the strays. The sitter got to see one of them, patiently waiting for their food supply. Brewster gave the sitter a big scare! I know he's not feeling well but he didn't move for a long time. Then just out of nowhere he snapped right up and started swimming around and eating his flakes.

Bb: I was so excited to go for my walk today! I really love my sitter!

No comments: