Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 7, 2008

Mercedes was sniffing all over the place. She wanted to say hello to all the workers next door.

Raven was so lazy when the sitter first arrived. Cooper wanted to play play play!

Mattie did really well on her walk, she stayed right next to the sitter and didn't try eating junk of the ground like she normally does. I seem to be feeling much better today! I'm full of pep and I had a good, solid poopy! Whoo!

Sam rubbed his nose all over the sitters leg, then he scarfed down his food quickly. I was really trying to eat everything outside today even though I had a nice breakfast. I'm still a fun, happy boy though! Lily wasn't allowed to run down the stairs since it had been raining. I was a little tuggy on the leash today. The sitter couldn't figure out what the deal was, but i still got lots of cuddles!

Gus we had a lot of time to run around in the backyard! We played fetch with a stick... kind of. I just wanted to eat it really, but then we went in for a delicious breakfast!

Sadie saw a man on the side of the road today wrapping some wire or something and it scaaaaared me silly! So when we got back in I had some fresh water and the sitter gave me extra cuddles!

No comments: