Monday, October 20, 2008

October 18, 2008

Solace: I was a little better about my shot but this game is getting old, I know all the sitters tricks! The sitter knows I won't eat when its time for my shot, so he had to use the sink trick.

Juno: I was tired today, I just wanted to lay around. When the sitter came back in the afternoon I was back to myself acting crazy on the windowsill.

Jake: I was soo ready for the sitter to come and take me outside. We went for a pretty good walk and when we got back we got those awesome bone treats! I was ready for dinner when the sitter came back. We went on one more walk before it was time for bed.

Maggie: I was sitting by the door like usual when the sitter came to walk us! Then it was time for treats! yay! I didn't want to eat right away like Jake, it took some convincing from the sitter. We were spunky on our walk but the vision of treats kept us going. Just a good walk, enough to get the willies out so we'd be sleepy.

Raven and Cooper: We were sitting eagerly at our gate for the sitter. We walked for a while. Cooper got hoppy during the walk. We went on another walk with our sitter later on.

Pixie: I like this sitter, I followed him around while he cleaned out our boxes and fed us.

Puff: I liked the sitter too! But I couldn't wait until he brought out the catnip. I love that stuff!

Sarah: I was interested in the water faucet than the food the sitter got ready for me.

Missy: This faucet is really shiny! and I know water comes from it, the sitter checked on our glass in the bathroom and he laughed that we like drinking out of it.

Sake: I was being kind of anti-social today. I was very talkative but not one for attention at that particular time. I didn't even want a crunchy treat.

Bb: Some days I feel like zipping around and other days I like to meander. Today was a zippy day!

Amy: I was so quiet in my crate it took the sitter awhile to find me. I hoovered my dinner and then we took a nice walk around the block. It started getting unusually chilly.

Toby and Dodge: We sure are funny. We almost knocked the sitter over when he came in! We had lots of energy and burned some of it off with a walk around the black then it was time for dinner and treats! mmm mmmm.

Reilly: I made a small mess on the floor, oops. But I held the rest of it for outside. I love chasing the cat around! I also like my squirrel toy, its almost as good as the real thing!

No comments: