Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 9, 2008

Oliver couldn't stop barking at the sitter to let him out the kitchen. Chelsea was super excited to go for a walk. They both gobbled up their breakfast as fast as they could. Oliver pulled us around with the leash in his mouth of course.

Snowflake was uncertain of the trainee sitter. She had an accident on the floor and still pottied more outside during her walk.

Raven was nice and calm while the new sitter put on his gentle leader. Cooper pottied and luckily it was normal since one of them threw up.

Mattie did so well on her walk! She didn't lay down once, kept on walking.

Gracie is still just a little puppy! We went for a long walk and I did my business then came back in for some breakfast and playtime! I was howling to get out as soon as the sitter got there. I'm a big sweetie thou!

Ebby was the only kitty who comes out and says hi. Whatever, more attention for me! Everyone loves me because i'm a sweetie. The hidin' kitties were still hiding, but the sitter must know we're here because he keeps feeding us!

Gus was so excited to see the sitter today! I was acting a little weird outside though, kept running back in forth between the sitter and my yellow bone. Cuddles or play time?! I didn't know, but the sitter made the decision for me; it was actually breakfast time! But I sure do love that yellow bone! and running around in the yard, I never get tired!

Boo boo was really talkative this morning. I was huuuuungry! So the sitter gave me food and I started purring.

Missy likes her new spot! I could sleep there all day and the sitter helps me out by bringing me my food! Yum!

Sadie It was an icky day outside when we went out but I still did my business and had fun with the sitter. When we got back, lots of fresh water and treats!

Sams is great, like always, so is Lily. They were a little extra tangly today with their leashes but the sitter thinks it's cause we were just really excited.

No comments: