Friday, October 3, 2008

October 3, 2008

Snowflake had all her food on the kitchen floor, she refuses to eat out of a bowl like any other dog!

Raven and Cooper were walking down the driveway when all of a sudden the sitter fell and slid on her knees down the sloppy, rocky driveway. They were good and just stood there and since they are not pullers they walked slowly until the pain went away.

Brodhi had his sniffer all over the sitter, and he also tried licking her in the face. Charlie kept trying to play around with her brother while outside.

Rufus had a ton of energy this morning, but its ok I burned it off with the sitter today. I didn't want the sitter to leave, I was very curious about him.

Jessie was full of energy today and Homer was excited to see the sitter today. They enjoyed playing, and got tons of cuddles!

Annabelle was very sweet today. She showed the sitter just how cute she was to make sure he didnt' forget about her. Sushi wasn't going to let Annabelle get all the attention. It was hot outside today so we got tons of fresh water, and for being sooo good the sitter gave us some treats too!

Beemer was a little shy and timid when the sitter first arrived, but warmed up after seeing Bruschi wasn't afraid and getting all the attention. We played a tone in the back yard, we love running around! Beemer loves rolling around in the dirt! Brushci got his meds this morning and gobbled them right up! We love playing outside, we were out there the whole time the sitter was here, then it was inside for loooooots of frest water! and treats! Kitty also got fed. I just like to watch the puppies play, but I don't join in.

Harmon is an awesome kitty. Everyone is jealous that I can stay outside all day, but I know when to come inside, even if you have to shake the treat bag. I got a few treats and made sure the sitter new to check my food and water and he cleaned out my box. I liked this sitter a lot and rubbed around his legs and purred to show my affection.

Bodie & Charlie enjoyed the nice weather today. We ran around barking and playing. We just love to be able to stretch out our legs and run. We then came inside and the sitter gave us some dinner and a treat.

Marley was hiding under the bed the whole time and the sitter let me be. I got food and fresh water. I also heard him setting up some food up to bring outside, I'm not sure what that's about. Are there cats out there too?!? Brewster the beta had a healthy appetite today, and seem to be feeling better! The sitter used his pen cap and I ate the flakes right off!

Sadie had company when the sitter showed up but I still went on a nice long walk! The people outside wouldn't stop staring at me so I just pooped and peed in front of them! Teehe!

Mr. Bungles was excited that the sitter was back! He gave us some of that delicious food and lots of fresh water. he always does us good. Delilah was running around alot, and didn't know if I wanted to hang out with the beta or the sitter. In the end, I wanted to hang out under the bed! Beta The sitter gave me some yummy flakeys and stared at me a bit. I was like "what are you staring at?"

No comments: