Friday, October 3, 2008

October 2, 2008

Mattie was sleeeeeepy when the sitter got here! But I woke up when we went ouside. It was so nice I just wanted to stay outside all day, even though I didn't really want to walk. I just wanted to lay around outside!

Sadie thought it was such a nice day out today! I like lifting my head and letting the breeze go through my big floppy ears! When we got back, fresh water and treats!!

Daisy got scared after the sitter tripped the alarm. No worries he figured it out though, and I got extra treats! Harmon the sitter brought me in but it was such a nice day outside and so chaotic in the house, it probably would've been better to stay outside!

Cujo was up and ready for his walk. He walks so much better in the colder weather!

Beemer barked like crazy until his brother Bruschi was let out then he was a totally different dog.

Raven always sits nice and pretty for his face to be wiped off and to have his gentle leader put on. Cooper likes to make the sitter work for his cooperation.

No comments: