Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 27, 2008

Sam:I saw a kitty today on the walk and I wanted to play reeeeal bad but the said say "Nuh uh." I'll get it next time!
Lily: Sam devours his meal within seconds but I like to take my time to enjoy the finer things. And I like lots of ear scratchin'!


Snowflake: I was hiding under the blanket when the sitter came. He wanted to coax me out by petting me through the blanket but I just gave out a hiss. He still fed me and all that good stuff though! I don't see too good so I did a lto fo stopping and backing up. Sometimes it's like I see thing that aren't even there! I move like a young girl though!


Sadie: Solid poopies today! I'm feeling much better and it's such a wonderful day outside! I just a squirrel and almost got away from the sitter but he was tooooo quick.

Odysseus: At first I was quite spooked by the sitter. But we became buddies by the end of the walk. Penelope and I gave him quite a ride! He had to practically run to keep up! After the trip outdoors we went back in the crate for a little quiet time.


Liberty: The sitter is back and the food has been served! This time I had Luke help the sitter with meal prep, I told the other cats it was time to eat. It's a beautiful night tonight. It's so good to be ME! I live in a nice house and get to swat at the others because I am their momma!


Sweet Pea: The sitter came in the evening and replenished our food and water. I showed him around and helped him find Bubba. Blue hid the whole time! When it came time for meds I watched Bubba take them like a champ.
Bubba: I did NOT want to take my medicine in the morning. I held onto the food mat for dear life, even managed to spill the water bowl! But I ended up taking my meds anyways. drats!
Blue: I watched the sitter with watchful eyes the whole time.

Lula Belle: I love to lick the sitter in the face when she least expects it! I get so mad when she leaves! Been taking my medicine like a big girl!
PolkaDot: I decided that this human is okay enough to pet me! Like most cats I am sweet and friendly when I want something.

Toby: The sitter was surprised to see me but I promise to make it as the oldest kitty! I told her to hurry with the food! Us seniors are highly impatient!
Penny: I greeted the sitter. That is Toby's job but lets face it, he is old and just didn't hear her come in.

Baby: I am scared to death of humans who are not mom and dad! I was spotted when I ran out the garage. I had a good thing going, bot being seen by the sitter for a year or so.

Patty: I cam out to say bye to the sitter and to use the clean litter box!

No comments: