Friday, October 24, 2008

October 24, 2008

Xantee; Look buddy, I live here, don't tell me I can't come out. What is this I haven't seen my people all day? Let me out! ... Rats! Don't close the door ... come on I want to see Dusty and Spencer. Oooh, whats that I smell? Fish! Yes, fish in a can. Come to daddy I'll show you a magic trick (think to self). Hey what are doing to my bathroom? What are those big clumps? O I know what they are, I'll make a deal with you. You keep the goodies from the bathroom and I go out and play. That's fair right?

Dusty; Hi! Hi! look at me down here, yes I'm down here give some of those good rubbens. Yea that feels good, you know this extra heavy fur I carry around all the time is hot and itchy and do I love the rubbens. Hey, this is the back yard. We were out here yesterday I know what's out here plus it's raining so don't think I'm running around like a DOG, what do you think I am? Let's go back in where the treats are. That's it! I hear those treats calling me! Yes! Up there ... that's where they are. Good, Good, I smell them ... oh, that is some smell! All those flavors incapsulated in that chewy. Give me, Give me, yes ... yes down here. Yummy, yummy in my tummy!

Spencer; Here, Here let me see, what do you got? Ahhh ... rubbens ... yes! There, there on the belly ... yes you know the spot! Oh, thats the spot right there ... don't stop! Why did you stop?? Why are you going to see the Xantee? She's just a cat!! Dogs Rule! Look! She's in there. Come back here and give some more rubbens ... I need it. I'm the smallest and I have less fur then Xantee. It's about time you come out of there! What were you and Xantee doing? Playing tittely winks, were you? Just give her the food and let's go over here on the couch. See what I can do! Yes, I know it's a cool trick, but that's enough about that. Back to the rubbens right there on the belly, yes, yes thats it! Ahhh ...

Bucky: I wasn't as jumpy and happy as I usually am! I am getting pretty old and these old bones won't let me do what I usually do. All my energy went to scarfing down my food! I was just laying in my little bed when the sitter came. It was poooooooring tonight. But when the sitter was ready to give me my food, he couldn't find me, "oh, where could Bucky be?" he said. Then I walked in the doggy door. No rain's gonna stop me from doing my business!
Roscoe: I welcomed the sitter to my new house! We all miss Forsyth! No jumping or anything but its not because I am getting old, I was just too busy watching Haley eat her food. I'm such a happy little pup! After the sitter fed us, we played a little and I got my ears all wriggled around! I loved it!
Haley: It has been raining so much and it feels good to be in the house! I was extra lovable so I could get my wet food. Us cats know what to do to get some food! Roscoe keeps staring and staring at my food! He is SO rude! I don't like being outside in the rain. I'm a sad Kitty tonight.

Sam: This rain is making my nose go all over the place. Didn't see any treats on the ground to sneak in my mouth. My sister and I love eating weird things off the ground, its fun to make the sitter mad!

Lily: I tried to jump and greet a few people standing in line. All this rain really gets me frisky! We have been so good about not trying to run down them stairs!

Snowflake the kitty: Someone came by but I stayed under my blankie. I moved a little so the human would know I was alive. The old kitty has to get her beauty sleep.

Snowflake the doggie: It was so windy! I really thought I was gonna blow away! Good thing I have my leash on just incase!

Sadie: I got to wear my pretty pink rain coat! I look so cute in it! My tummy has been feeling so much better! Nothing strange going on down at the "other end".

Gyro: I was real excited to get out of my kennel! I wasn't that excited to get outside though. It was raining! Yuck! This sitter again!? AWESOME! We didn't really want to go outside this afternoon because it was poooooooring, so we went to the bathroom and then came in for a nap on the sitter lap.
Tucker: I don't mind the rain much if there's a tennis ball out there. Throw it around a little bit for me, thank you. I'll take some fresh water too, even though with all the rain I hardly need any! It was so cold out there I was shiverin'! But the sitter wiped me off and I felt better. I watched him wrap Gyro up like a baby and I laughed. I didn't want to get wrapped up, I'm no baby!

Cooper: Mom was still hom but she made the sitter take us for a run! Whoo!
Raven: We both did our business out there and it was an okay run but Cooper was more excited.

Puff: I was hanging out in the office when the sitter came. I let him pet my head but just a little bit. Then I came out for a treat!
Pixie: I love attention! I follow the sitter around everywhere now. I watched him feed us, and give us water, and clean our little box. I love it!

Toby: One of us threw up a little bit but the sitter cleaned it up. He couldn't tell who it was so he gave us all an extra hug so we would feel better!
Pattie: I love food! I like talking to the sitter saying "please my I have some food" and he says "certainly."
The Hidin Kitties: We were off hidin' as always. When we came out, fresh food, water, and litter!

Smooches: I was all about the new sitter! I watched him feed us and then I jumped on the couch with him and got my daily does of cuddles!
Sanchez: I was right there when the sitter went to feed us and accidentally put the food into one of our water bowls. The food got all gross and soggy... but i wanted to eat it anyway!
Stinky: I don't think the sitter saw me. I ran right by as soon as he walked in just for fun. I'll stay in hiding now though!

Anna Belle: Am I fluffy or what! Every time the sitter looked at me he giggled. What's the deal with that?! Whatever. I really want to go outside but the sitter says "nope!"
Ceecee: I got some goooood cuddles today after our deeeeeeelious breakfast! The sitter can stop by anytime!

Wolf: I was yell'n and yell'n for attention today. I got it. We went outside and the girls were too afraid to step into the rain, but not me. I did my business and then came back in for dinner!
Biscuit: I aint goin in no rain! I'll just take my cuddles and dinner thank you very much.
Pork Chop: It took me a second to remember the sitter so I was a little shy at first but then it came back to me and I was a happy little girl. Food!

No comments: