Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October 21, 2008

Odysseus: I was so excited to see the sitter, I had a lot of energy to burn off while running around chasing him.

Penelope: I was running outside with Odysseus, we chased the cats and we kept running into each other, I think the sitter thought that was funny... I would too!

Biscuit: I kept play fighting with Wolf all across the yard while the sitter was visiting.
Wolf: Biscuit kept chasing me! So I would chase her back! I too got lots of cuddles from the sitter.
Pork Chop: I like getting belly rubs from the sitter.

Sam: I gave the sitter a big smooch today right on the ear! He thanked me and gave us breakfast!
Lily: I got to go on the walk first today because I'm a pretty little lady! I was running all around and it was so nice outside!

Sadie: Just another day of sleeeeeepin on the cooooouch! I was a good girl and left no messes but I did have a little diarrhea outside today. I hope I feel better!

Cooper: There was a lot of visitors here today when the sitter showed up so I was extremely excited, so excited I had a little trouble concentrating on my breakfast!
Raven: The sitter forgot his running shoes so we just went for a walk and enjoyed the beautiful day! We both did our business!

Sake: I was very playful with the sitter. I think the catnip got to me!!!

Pixie: I followed the sitter all around, and enjoyed all the attention.
Puff: I came right out and started talking to the sitter. I haven't been shy at all!

Clooney: I was so happy to be able to stay in the kitchen. I pawed at my doggie door a few times, maybe on day I will like it.

Casey: I decided to lay out in the freshly cut grass. It was really nice outside.
Raven & Buster: We slept on the porch the whole time the sitter was there.

No comments: