Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 15, 2008

Solace: I took my shot like a pro this morning! Then Juno kept trying to steal my food so the sitter had to pull out the laser pointer! When the sitter came back for my 2nd shot... he had to distract me with a treat. ouch!

Juno: I'm gonna get that red dot one of these days! The sitter came back with the laser pointer, I kept chasing it! but I didn't get it today.. drats! Lots of fresh water and litter!

Sake: I got fed wet food today! I love wet food. The sitter also put some catnip on my scratcher and I kept asking him to leave!

Daisy: I'm finally starting to trust this sitter.... kind of. I went for a longer walk today but when we got back, I went straight to my bedroom. I got a treat and fresh water though!

Harmon: I was ready to come right back inside for some treats!

Sadie: The sitter had to help me out a little today, I must've ate a hair or something. It was embarrassing! But I got extra cuddles and a treat to make me feel better!

Nina: I always wait at the door for the sitter to come. When he got here, he cleaned our boxes and tried to play with Jackson... But I was the only one that wanted to play.

Jackson: The sitter came and cleaned out my litter box, and wanted to play but I was more interested in eating my food... leave the games to Nina.

No comments: