Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 14, 2008

Sake: I was very friendly today when the sitter came in. I played with my feather toy and rolled around very happy.

Sadie: I went to the park today with the sitter. I tried to chase after a black bird and some squirrels but they are to quick for me... and this darn leash keeps me from casing them up the tree.

Daisy: There was a sitter I've never seen before! He was with the other sitter, I guess he's learning how to take care of us. I went outside to go potty but then I came back inside really quickly.

Snowflake: I didn't hear the sitter come in. I was only a little startled, but then we went on a nice long walk.

Odysseus: I was happy to see the sitter today! Penelope and I pulled him along on our walk. We saw a cat and it scared both of us! But then I felt dumb for being scared of a cat and we scared it even more! Penelope and I showed that cat who's the boss!

Nina: I liked the sitter at first, but then I got tired of being petted. Jackson: I didn't even want to play with my toys. I just wanted to eat.

No comments: