Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29, 2008

Meg gets a crazy look when she sees her baggie of food. She is so weird!

Lady barks like crazy until she realizes she is in her house! Max and Lilly keep dumping over their wet food for some reason.

Gus was extra friendly, actually calm for his breed. He gobbled up his food and got lots of petting.

Snowflake barked at the sitter to hurry up with the leash! Then she came inside and demanded her treat!

Raven was all excited to see the dump truck come around. A very loud van road by and both Raven and Cooper thought it was that dump truck again!

Ernie watched as the sitter cleaned up the living room after someone made a nasty mess, but Bean enjoyed some play time outside and each got a treat before he left! We took a nice evening walk with our sitter, and got tons of cuddles. Dinner, and fresh water!

Maggie was so excited to see the sitter that she couldn't stop spinning around! She took her medication like a good little girl, and enjoyed a nice walk!

Mercedes came sliding to the door to met her sitter! and did great on her walk! When it was time to come home Mercedes knew she was such a good girl that she would get a treat. The sitter didn't even have to ask her to do a trick, she just did a whole combo of them! Sit, Lay down, Twirl, Roll Over, and Hop.

Luci knows how to scare the sitter! I was no where to be found when he go there and then all of a sudden the neighbor showed up with me! I got fresh food and water! I wasn't here again when the sitter came back! But she knew where to find me! My friend joined me on my walk.

Mattie didn't do great on her walk today, but she did get a treat for going right into my kennel! I lost a tooth today!!! The sitter found it on the floor after noticing that my toy had some blood on it!

Sadie loves adventuring in the park! I call it adventure fun time and I sniff around in the bushes but not too deep! I did my business and we came back for fresh water and treats!

THE PUPS! At first none of us really liked the sitter at all, except Foster. After we went outside we quieted down a bit but still kept our distance, again except Foster. Foster got a lot of cuddles but the rest of us said "No thank you!"

No comments: