Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24, 2008

Maggie enjoyed a good belly rub from the sitter today. She enjoyed it very much! Maggie took her pill to the carpet today, she loves it like she would a treat!

Winston said Hello to the sitter while he was writing a note to mommy. He just came up and put his face right into the middle of the note.

Roxie had a great morning with lots of cuddles and food.

Wolf got jealous when the sitter was giving attention to the other two, but patiently waited until his turn.

Pork Chop just adored the sitter today! She didn't waste any cuddle time. As soon as we went outside she was rolling around on my back for tummy rubs!

Biscuit- I was a little shy at first, but the sitter called me a good girl and charmed me!

Ernie- The sitter says I'm a big gentle giant, but I told him I'm just Ernie. I wasn't shy and had no trouble going for a walk!

Bean- I love running around! After our walk we went outside and played with the tennis ball then in for some fresh water!

No comments: