Monday, September 29, 2008

September 26, 2008

Ernie- I was really excited to go out for a walk this morning, and when we got back... I got a treat!!! Bean wasn't interested when the sitter tired to play fetch with me, I just wanted cuddles.

Ella- The sitter says I'm so cute1 We spent a little time outside but it was raining so i wanted to go back in. After breakfast, the sitter watched me get into my hiding spot in the closet!

Mazel- I didn't like the sitter much at all. I kept hissing at him but he still gave me my meds! Maytag- I was hiding throughout the sitters visit but when I came out there was fresh food, water and litter!

Meg- I was sleeping when the sitter showed up so he woke me up gently and we went for a short walk. The sitter keeps telling me I'm cute and I say "thanks, I know!"I was excited for dinner when the sitter came back! We also enjoyed laying outside in the sun. She was alittle bummed when the sitter said we had to go back inside, that is until he showed her what he had in store for her....CUDDLES!

Cooper- I didn't hesitate to dig into my snack this morning! It was so good! Raven felt a
little more comfortable with my hair growing out a bit. It was cold out there today!

Buster-I like having aaalll the attention and i get a little mad when my brother, Raven tries to get in, but the sitter said it was okay so I dealt with it! Raven greeted the sitter right as he drove in! he ran around outside with us a bit and gave us fresh water! Casey barked at the sitter at first but softened up after being petted and was excited to get outside! Fall got fresh food, water, litter and tummy rubs!

Lady- Was a good watch dog tonight, she didn't remember the sitter at first, but after she did we went outside for some exploring, then in for some fresh water! The Kitties, Lily and Max were sleeping in the bedroom. We love sleeping! This evening before we got food Lily went out into the pool room and the sitter had a heck of a time getting her back in! hehe!

No comments: