Friday, November 28, 2008

November 26, 2008

Scout: hmmm! peanut butter time! I had to run out the door once I got done eating all my yummy food. Sitter is glad my legs are better and I am not sliding all over the floor.

Captain Kitty: Not too sure about this person coming in my house but I sure love how she knows to give me can food so I guess she is okay!

Blue: I howled at the sitter to hurry up and let me outside! Taylor and I like to race to the other side of the yard for no reason but to be silly.

Taylor: I played fetch with some of my babies, I followed the sitter and watched her pick up some poop, I told her that I didn't do it!!

Zelda: I love to be all in the sitters face at all times or under her feet...wherever!

Baxter: I didn't really remember the sitter so I told him to back off but then he fed me and it was all better! He brought the leash out to so we went outside and saw three dolphins swimming around!

Callie:I didn't feel like coming around to say hi but there sitter put my food out and everything! I didn't come around all day, I didn't touch my food from this morning. Maybe I'll come out ans say hi tomorrow!

Bunny: Chomp, chomp, chomp, Thank you for the food sitter.

Gizmo:I was a little nervous around the sitter so I didn't really want to play. Something weird though, the fire alarm thingy was knocked off the ceiling...did I do that? Anyway, I got all my food and that goodness!

Baxter: I knew the sitter this time but I was still loud as always. I devoured my dinner then we went running around outside, it's dark out there! We came back in for a treat!

Rufus: Well, what a crazy night! First the sitter gets there and Martha walking around the house because the gate was knocked over. Then...well that was most of the crazy! I took my pill with dinner!

Martha: I really didn't want to go back inside after my walk but I finally gave in. Dinner was tasty!

Sneeze: Boy was I loud when the sitter was setting up our food. I guess I'm just more comfortable running around being me! We went for a walk and all and it was fun!

Loki: I jumped in the litter box to show the sitter where I went and to add a little more too it! hehe!

Harmon: I ran right to the door when my sitter got here. Man it's cold out there!!!

Bubba: I was really excited when I heard we were getting treats.

Sweet Pea: I followed the sitter around the whole time.

Blue: I made my entrance later than everyone else so I could get my treat.

Blue: I was extra sweet & lovable tonight I got lots of pet.

Scout: I was so excited that it was dinner time.

Taylor: I played in the yard then got peanut butter. yum!!

Baily: Who is this intruder in my house? I have been left in place here to guard. Oh, its just the sitter, excellent. A guard cat needs its fresh food and water. The company is good too.

Toby, Baby, Penny & Patty: The sitter arrived and Baby and I showed the sitter in. He gave us our breakfast which made Penny come out and say hello. Patty stayed hidden. After he cleaned our litter we had a brief political conversation which ended up going in a circle so we decided it was best to chat about the weather.

Lily & Blue: We were tired kitties today, The sitter just moved about making sure we had everything we needed while we slept. He made breakfast for us then cleaned our litter. He tried to wake us up to play but we just kept sleeping.

Noelle: I greeted the sitter today, with a lick on the nose. He rubbed my belly the refilled my food and water and cleaned my litter. I helped him feed Oscar and water the herbs. Then I rolled around on the ground while he rubbed my belly again.

Raven & Cooper: Hooray! The sitter has come to take us on a jog. Its also snack time and we've been waiting for our yogurt and apples all day! The walk was wonderful. It was much warmer today and there were birds flying everywhere as if they were having a party. How strange.

Brutus: Top of the morning! Time to go outside! I'm so excited! There's so much out here! I don't ever wanna go back inside!

Maggie May: I'm ready to go outside! I don't care it is chilly! I've gotta sniff and pee on all kinds of things! Let's go! Finally the sitter's back! I ate my dinner super fast so I could get outside sooner! And everything outside smelled so good! I could sniff all night!

Mr. Bungles: We both really needed attention today, and we let the sitter know as soon as he came in! Delilah wanted food too! We both got what we wanted! Thanks Mr. Sitter!

No comments: