Monday, November 24, 2008

November 23, 2008

Dixie & Rex: We were in such a playful mood after breakfast this morning. I rolled around on the floor with the little green toy making it squeak. Rex watched me, but thought being outside was a better idea. So we moved to the backyard and played fetch again.

Gizmo: Aha! An intruder! Oh wait, it's just the sitter here to feed me and clean my litter box. What a sweet deal! I made sure he knew who is queen in this house!

Sidney & Sasha: We are such sweet kitties. The sitter told us this so it must be true. After breakfast we played catch the mouse on the string. The sitter tried the Robo-Hamster, but neither of us were too into it. The mouse was much more fun.

Delilah & Mr. Bungles: Right when the sitter arrived I welcomed him in. Mr. Bungles took a minute to come closer, but he ended up showing the sitter where the fish was. Lunch was served and it was delicious.

No comments: