Friday, November 7, 2008

November 6, 2007

Tank: I'm feeling a little sick lately so momma said to take it easy on the walk. I took "take it easy" as an excuse to be stubborn on my walk. It didn't help that I saw my mom walk off in a different direction :( At least I was ok enough to get all my business done. Wait, mom said take it easy on the treats too?! What a ripoff! I was sleeping when the sitter came in. I'm still not feeling too well but getting out and getting some fresh air seemed to make me feel a little better. I still wanted to eat those leaves but the sitter stopped me. We came back in for lunch and the sitter gave me an extra hug so I would feel better.

Sams & Lily: We're lucky cause there was just enough food in our bin for us to get our servings...that was a close one! Everyone knows how much we love food. On our walk , we went down to the park like always. unlike always, however, there were a LOT of other dogs out today! Lots of new friends for us to say hello to and smell and play with.
Sams: One of my most favorite things to do is run around in the long grass and get the leash caught on branches! The sitter loves it! The park was wonderful this morning but a little wet! Yuck!
Lily: Sam tried to get at me breakfast AGAIN but the sitter stopped him. When's Sam gonna learn his manners? Sheesh!

Ebon: The sitter came in and instantly we knew that it meant food time! (probably because we saw him walk into the kitchen where our food is kept...). While he was getting our food ready, we made sure to let him know how excited for it we were. Once we ate, we went outside and Dooley took forever. I wanted to go inside and play with my squeaky toys!

Snowflake: Not much happened today other than sniffing and barking at nothing. I get pretty demanding when it comes to my treat time, but what is new?

Ferdinand: I am not really sure if I want to be friendly or not. I kept running to my food bowl then running away because I just wasn't sure if I should eat or not. I will come around soon.

Raven: We saw what was left of a squirrel on the road. I kept looking back at it because I wasn't sure what it was.
Cooper: Its a nice pretty day outside, I was paying too much attention to the live squirrels didn't see the one on the road...I hear it was really gross!

Cleo: I am having trouble with just about everything from the waist down but I have been so much sweeter which is unlike me but I am at the point where being snotty is just too much work!
Mason: I love beating up on my brother Dixon. I am smaller than him so I have to be a bully!
Dixon: I love to bark and bark for no reason other than to hear myself. I love my bark!

Dorian: The sitter fed me first and I was very grateful. In fact, I was so grateful I kept him company the whole time while he finished his duties!
Daphne: I'm a fluff ball. The sitter likes that about me.
Da Vinci: I was sniffing his hand and trying to kept some cuddles in when the sitter was writing you a note. He said hold on, so I did, and then I got some cuddles!

Daisy: After the walk the sitter and I played in the living room! I loved it! I got a treat and some fresh water!
Harmon: I was right ready to get inside when the sitter was getting ready to take Daisy for a walk. When he got back he gave me some treats and a scratch under my chin!

Sadie: There was something fun going on at the park today but I have no idea what it was! I wanted to stay but the sitter said he had a surprise back at the house. Guess what it was... Treats and a tummy rub!

No comments: