Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

Lily: Here's that sitter! Are we going to play the knock-him-over game when he tries to get the mail? I caught the tennis ball a few times from Sam. I am glad we found something new to do when the sitter comes by but Sam doesn't share very much which is very rude! Hey, SAMS! stay away from my food! You already ate yours! Time to go out to the park for our walk, eh? What's the matter, sitter? You look a bit cold (what a wimp).

Sam: Oh boy! The sitter came! Time for me to jump up to say hello, he always thinks that's funny. Whenever he bends down to get the mail from the slot, I like to try and knock him over. Just a little game I developed (but don't tell him or he might start bracing himself!). He had to play goalie and keep me away from Delilah's food...I can't help it, it's just so delicious! I ran up and down the stairs after the tennis ball for a while in the freezing cold. Its some new and fun exercise that I am more than happy to do!

Gus: I tried to jump all over the sitter but she wouldn't let me! We played a lot of fetch in the backyard. I did a lot of jumps and flips in the air! I am one crazy weimrainer!

Conrade kitties: We decided to scram when the sitter opened the door. Zeus stayed behind to watch the sitters every move. We are just not that brave.

Tiger: I laid all over the sitters shoes and flipped over on my back to show her my big belly. I am the sweetest!

Lion: I didn't feel like waking up from my nap to say hello, its too cold to be awake!

Daisy: I get so excited when the sitter comes then once I am back inside I take off to the upstairs, not the greatest host there is.

Harmon: I love the sitters new purse! Its very strange looking, I bet I could fit right in and take a nap!

Snowflake: I barked like crazy at the sitter to hurry up and take me out! She was messing with gloves and I was just not in the mood to wait! I pooed three times so I really had to go!

Cleo: The sitter keeps calling me butterball, I don't like that!

Mason: My bow is still all nice and neat on my head, Dixons is well all a mess. I love to be pretty!

Dixon: I like to start barking playing with my brother around 5 am...why sleep when you can play?

Odysseus: When the sitter came in today, it was kind of dark and the first i saw of him was just a silhouette. It kind of scared me. I've never met him before either so I was acting nervous around him. He showed us that he was nice which helped a little bit I wasn't going to take any chances just yet!

Penelope: I listened to my brother. This sitter was just a little too unfamiliar for me to be totally comfortable with him. He did pet us and be nice but, like Odysseus said, no chances just yet! He gave us some food which we loved but we both ate with one eye on the sitter

Chester: This is a new sitter so I played the innocent kitty routine to try and escape when he least expected it. I tried to bolt but he had already closed the garage, Rats! Someday, I'll roam free like Bandit and Smokey! At least i got to complain the whole time he picked me up to carry be back inside. I just made noises to show my dissatisfaction, though. I'm not a mean kitty. I'm actually quite sweet, the sitter said so himself!

Smokey: The sitter came into the garage and I was just chilling on top of the moped. The sitter said I made him smile because I had to coolest look on my face. "Totally laid back", he said. Whatever that means.

Bandit: As soon as the sitter came into the garage, I was all over him. I kept rubbing up on his leg and telling him how sweet I was. He gave us some dry food but I was aiming for some of the meaty stuff! Maybe next time.

Jack: I am the protector of the house. Do not enter or I will bark…until you give me treats! And then throw the tennis ball around for me! After that we’ll cuddle!

Jesse: I’m a little shy but once the other two calmed down a bit, I could get in there and say hi. I liked the sitter a lot, especially when he gave us that delicious breakfast!

Gus the Shepard Mix: I tell ya, I’m a cutie! I was the first to calm down and trust the sitter. We went outside after breakfast and played around for a little bit, then I cam inside and had myself a nice roll around!

Kody: I am tiny. I like to pee behind the tree in the corner. I wish I could catch that green lizard the sitter was playing with, but I just swat at it and miss. He finally gave it to me and I rolled around by myself. I don’t know much yet, but I do know I love belly rubs.

Sushi: I don’t know where Barkley is but I’m hiding. The sitter seems to be putting food out for us. That’s good because I’m hungry and could use a little food. I’ll stay in hiding.

Barkley: I don’t know where Sushi is but I’m hiding. I see the sitter cleaning up our litter boxes. I hate them when they’re smelly so that’s good. I hope sushi sees this too because I know he likes a clean litter box.

Cooper: I’m prepared for the snow to come. The sitter says snow is a good thing but apparently he’s from up north where they get snow a lot. He says it’s coming so good thing my coat’s big and fluffy. But on to more important things…SNACK!

Raven: The jog was nice but cold like Cooper was saying. He’s a little worried about the snow but I’m not. All I’m worried about is getting my treat!

No comments: