Wednesday, November 12, 2008

October 11, 2008

Sam: We love to wait for the sitter at the window and say hello! I devoured my breakfast in 5 seconds flat!
Lily: I was sniffing all over the place today on the walk. i'm a dog, it's what I do best! Treat time!

Wolf: I get jealous and have to bark at the sitter to pet me, but then he gives me my food first and is redeeemed!
Biscuit: I love rolling around and getting lots of attention! I'm so wild, the sitter tried playing fetch with me, but that toy was all mine, I wasn't sharing.
Pork Chop: Biscuit doesn't know what she's talking about because the sitter likes me best and when Biscuits not looking I get aaaall the cuddles!
Murray: I'm just hanging out upstairs, doing a little reading but mostly sleeping!

Sadie: the sitter was real frustrated when he got here. He said he had to park reeeally far away because of the parade. So I took him for a walk and he felt better, then he gave me a treat!

Daisy & Harmon: Dad was home!

Cooper: I love having free run of the house now! Whoop Whoop! I get excited for the sitter but he calms me down before I get my snack. I'm such a good boy! I really like green beans, what... you don't like your vegetables?
Raven: Jogging around here is so nice, especially this time of year. I love to do a little trot next to the sitter. The evening sitter forgot his running shoes so we just walked at night. Well, now it's time for a treat!

Sasha: Woohoo! Walktime and dinner! I was so ready to go outside for a walk.
I almost convinced the cats to join with my excitement. We jogged with the sitter for awhile before dinner was served and we were tucked in for the night.

Odysseus and Penelope: We're So excited we can't stop running in circles! And Penelope is so happy to see the sitter that she's not even interested in dinner! Yes! it's walk time I'm gonna catch me a cat!

No comments: