Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 17, 2008

Sarah - I left a big mess for the sitter. I guess I just wasn't feeling very good. I felt really bad and the sitter could tell so after I got my breakfast he gave me a few extra hugs!

The Hidin' Kitties - We didn't come out to play at all! One of us ran by as soon as the sitter walked in but after that there was nothing. He even tried to pull us out by shooting the laser all around. Anyway, he gave us our food and all that. Maybe we'll come out tomorrow!

Zeus - I was the only one to come out and say hi so I got all the cuddles. I was talkin' up a storm too!
The Hidin' Kitties - We were hidin' as usual but we noticed the sitter set everything us for us good and nice. We love food and water!

Cooper - What a good day for a snack! I could eat snack all day long, I tell ya, I love it! It felt great outside, and the sky was the reddest we have ever seen. Our walk with the sitter was wonderful.
Raven - The jog was nothing special, little of this, little of that, some big trucks went by, we flipped out at 'em, you know the usual.

Chester: The sitter has come, and just in time too. I was getting a tad lonely and needed someone to pet and play with me. Bandit and Smokey never showed up, or at the least they were hiding. Oh well, they are missing out, I'm getting my neck scratched.

Tank: I was a good boy! I walked with the sitter without having to be bribed. Saw a neighbor friend and said hello! Sitter saw a little worm sac in my poo! How gross to have something white crawling from your booty! ewwwww! Anyway! I got a little confused when the sitter went to leave. She ran out the door after setting the alarm and I decided to run out with her! HAHA!

Daisy: Sitter tried to give me a treat while I went for my walk and I just wanted to carry it in my mouth. I can never be satisfied! I ran up stairs and let my brother Harmon charm the sitter for a treat and get attention.

Shadow: I rolled around in the grass and chased after birdies. The cold air makes me a little crazy! We played fetch with my toys, which makes me a little crazy also!

Snowflake: It was just like any other day. I slept until the sitter woke me up, pooped twice, jumped around a little stick because I thought it was a big stick, ran to the house because I thought I had walked enough, got inside and barked at the sitter like a crazy old dog, I must have my midday snack asap! After that I was all happy and let the sitter pet me on the couch.

No comments: