Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2008

Snowflake: I was a little sneezy today, I guess its from sticking my nose in the ground too much! Either my smeller is working too much or too little I can't tell but I cannot keep my nose from sticking in the ground at one location for less than 2 minutes.

Raven: I almost had an embarrasing moment, my brother and I wanted to pee at the same time and well he beat me to it and luckily missed my beautiful hair, but as I moved away from the stream I hit my head on the mailbox...opps!
Cooper: A big creepy crawler, a roach got too close to use while we were eating. The sitter stomped it and I kept my distance because I wasn't sure what that thing was but Raven didn't care nothing will keep him from eating!

Ody: I ran around the yard like crazy with my sister! I ran into the fence a few times but its okay! We have to be rough to have fun!
Penelope: There was a lot of rough housing going on, the sitter yelled for us to stop a few times, we get so carried away!

Sam: I really wanted to eat Lily’s food this morning but the sitter stopped me. That’s okay though, I got a treat after the walk! When the sitter came back we were so happy that we couldn't stop jumping for joy! But we did stop for dinner! Then we ran through the park and we even voted! Whooyoo.

Lily: I’m such a cute little princess! I got lots of ear scratches today and all around the place on my walk!

Sadie: I’m afraid to walk on the vents in the sidewalk so today I was jumping them. It was fun! We spent a ton of time in the park today and I got some fresh water and a treat when we got home!

No comments: