Monday, November 10, 2008

November 8, 2008

Chevy: Mmm. Food has been served! Stella and I had such a nice walk in the park. The weather was beautiful, there wasn't a cloud in sight. I only wished we could have stayed at the park all day.

Dorian: We are such wonderful kitties. Before the sitter could even put the wet food down, Daphne and I ate up our hairball meds. The sitter was very proud. DaVinci however needed the wet food. Oh well, he will learn it isn't so bad.

Annabelle: Cheese cube, eh? I'm not dumb, I know what's in there. I'm not going to eat it because I know my medicine is in there. Oh, he's going to give me a sausage treat instead, alright! Hey, what's this chalky substance? Kind of tastes like my medici- AAWW foiled again! It is beginning to look a lot more like fall outside, the colors made me excited, as did the squirrel that streaked across the road. After we came back inside I kept wanting to play with the sitter and doing these little tiny barks that make my whole body jump...I do those straight from the gut!

Henry: Sasha and I had a nice stroll with the sitter before coming in for dinner. My tummy rumbled and then my dinner was out again. I must have eaten too fast. The sitter cleaned it up and comforted me. I'll have to be more careful next time.

Sasha: I was barking and anxious to get out of my crate when the sitter got here. He took Henry out first so I had to wait but I waited (semi) patiently. Henry didn't want to go back into his crate so the sitter had to trick him in there with a treat, what a silly dog. I went right back in mine no problem!.

Ebon: Woof! Woof! Hurry up with that food! We're starving! and don't touch me while I eat! I swear I'm really tough! Don't make me bite your ankles. We were really calm tonight. It was really nice to spend some time outside and get some food. But the sitter kept petting me while I ate! Grr! And it is not cute when I get mad about that!

Ferdinand: The sitter and I played hide and seek today, but I hid so good that he never found me! I wouldn't even come out for food! I guess that means I win!

Raven: That was an awesome walk! We ran like Olympic athletes, until the end at least. We went really far and even saws some horses! We went crazy when they walked by and Cooper was so excited he attacked me!

Mr. Roscoe: I missed the sitter today. I smelled the food too late! But it was delicious! Thanks for the fresh water too Mr. Sitter!

Bb: I love my early morning walk! I always get so excited and bark at the door. Sometimes I like to run around and pretend like I'm not as old as I am. Today was one of those days. The sitter thinks I may have a split personality but we're fine.

Barkley: Let's play a game, it's called "Hide from the sitter and make him think that nobody is here even though I need to take my eye drop medicine". What's that? you're looking for nearly an hour and you still haven't found me yet? I must be pretty good. Well, turns out he did find me eventually and I let him give me my eye drop without a fuss, fair and square.

No comments: