Friday, November 14, 2008

November 13, 2008

Sarah: I’m cute. I frolic around with my chewy. I frolicked so hard I accidently threw my chewy under the door and into the pantry and didn’t know what to do! So the sitter and I went outside and played with the tennis ball! Fun! I took my pill like it was a treat!

Sam: I met a golden retriever in the park today. She was unavoidable! But fun! She was too young for me though so I just continued on my walk!

Lily: It was very nice outside today. Hot and muggy. Yuck! But I’ll tell you what wasn’t yuck, my breakfast and a delicious treat!

Sadie: I was really excited to get to the park today. I was pullin’ and puuuullin’. “Bring me to the park, I say” I said. The sitter said “yes, ma’am”. And back home I got a treat and some fresh water! Mm!

Cooper: It was pretty gross out there today but we still went for a jog. Noticed a bunch of fire ant hills on the side of the road. Better stay away from them! Unless I gotta poop!

Raven: I’ll take my apples with some yogurt and a little bit of love please. After I finished my snack, Cooper still had a ways to go so I put my head on the sitters lap and got some cuddles!

No comments: