Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 24, 2008

Tank: I was so eager to go on my walk today that I jumped up and down impatiently. The walk was long and good and I thanked the sitter by giving him a big gooey kiss. It was nice out and the air was fresh. I want to go outside again just thinking about it. I was happy as always, sleeping on your bed! Right away we went for a walk and I was a little stubborn but the sitter said "cmon little Tanky" and I started back up again. Back inside, I had a little banana with my lunch! Yum!

Noelle: How wonderful! A sitter has arrived! I took the initiative to greet him and show him around. We played for a bit and he rubbed my belly until I purred, I was so happy. He made sure I had enough food and that my litter was clean too. The sitter says he always loves coming to see me! He fed me and did all then, then I watched him water the plants out back, then we spent some time playing!

Fish: I love food!

Captain Kitty: I was being real talkative this morning and excited to see the sitter! He gave me some delicious food and then we played with all them mice scattered around!

Sasha - I didn't really feel like playing a whole lot, neither did I feel like eating. I got a little scratches on the neck but that's bout it.

Sidney: I took my pills like it was no thang! The sitter says I'm super cute and gave me loads of attentions

Cooper: The sitter was training someone today and I liked her! I kept saying "here, here look at my toy!" and she said "I like those!"

Raven: It was a beautiful day out there today and a nice walk was great after snack!

Daisy: I jumped on the sitter and got her shirt all dirty! hehe! After that I went with her into the garage and got so excited I jumped on my water bowl and broke it!! Luckily we have a huge pink one in the kitchen so its OKAY!

Peaches: When Daisy and I went out this morning we saw a rabbit! We chased it out the yard but we have this darn thing on our necks that won't let us leave the yard! not fair!

Snowflake: I had to potty so bad today! The sitter thinks I am just pretending to pee since I keep hiking my leg like a boy dog so much. She doesn't think its possible for me to have that much pee in me.

Kitties: We were a little nutty today! The sitter was near the counter so we both decided to see what was that thing on her face and we kept sniffing it, turns out its glasses but they are so weird looking!

Cleo: I love food time because I get to hang out in the living room all by myself. All my brothers ever do is bark in my face and jump on me, its very annoying! So I appreciate the breaks I get!

Mason & Dixon: We decided we wanted to start playing at 4 a.m., perfect time to get up! Who needs sleep?! We sleep all day anyway!

No comments: