Saturday, November 22, 2008

November 22, 2008

Tucker: Play Play, outside outside, where's my ball. I can't find it, where's it at? I know its here somwhere. Their it is, get the ball get the ball. Hey what are you doing? come back out here, I found my ball. We can play, where are you going? What do you got how? thats not my ball. Come here let me have that, Oh yes I know what this is. Its great for tug-o-war, yel I'm good at this pull, pull, pull, I never let go. Grrr, Grr see I'm good at this Grr, Grr. Get out of the way Charleston, I have his attention first, Grr,Grr. Come on buddy, can't you pull any harder?Hey now where are you going? Wait wait I know that sound, breakfast, O yel. Put it down here, here yel I can eat it all here, here.

Charleston: Grr, Grr, Grr, get out of the way Tucker Grr, he came to see me, yes he did. You bark too much. Outside yes, O its cold out here. Whats that in the woods? Squirrel? come down here I will give you something, Grr, Grr, Grrrrrr. Tucker stop, stop, be quiet. Can't you see him up there in the tree. Theirs another one over there. Tucker get out of the way He's rubbing me, yes right there, and there, O yes thats the spot. Grrrrr, Grrr Tucker, go play with the dumb ball, Grrr, Grrrrr.

Oli: It's about time you get here, I'm hungry. Yel the dish is empty, I know whats in there, those are just empty seed shells. Lets go put the food in the dish, change the water, open the blind, lets go. Don't touch me, I didn't give you permission to touch me. What are you doing, no, no, no, get that thing away from me. Oh! you didn't know I could fly, Ha!! No, no, don't give me that stuff. I will bite it, get that away from me, no, no That stuff taste like___ Wait till I get away, your mean, making me take that stuff. Turn the music on, thats right get out. I will be fine, Bye, bye.

Peaches & Daisy: Midday walk! And what fantastic weather. Right when the sitter came in, Daisy jumped up on him and kept hugging him and slobbering all over. She was a little bit gassy too. Lunch was very delicious, I can't wait until dinner!

Dixie: When the sitter arrived I was so excited! I jumped around with Rex showing the sitter all of our toys. He gave us our dinner and then we played fetch with the donut. Rex hogged it so I grabbed the little green man to play with.

Rex: Tonight we played fetch with the french fries. It was very cold outside, but once I started chasing the french fries, I warmed up quick. Dixie only seemed interested in squeaking her toy. But we both played outside until it was time for the sitter to go.

Capitan & Pacquita: We almost turned into pup-sicles tonight. it was freezing outside! If only we had thicker hair or nice fur coats. We were very happy to be inside in the warmth again.

Bb: Hey! The sitter is here! I better get real loud so he takes me for a good walk! It gotta go pee real bad, but after that it's sniff time!

Cooper: Me and Raven were so ready to run when the sitter got here! We took off full speed and surprised the sitter! He couldn't even keep up with Raven at first! But soon our energy ran out!

Tiger: Hello stranger! Will you pet me? Prrr.... I'm so happy to have a person to give me lots of attention, unlike Lion... He's been hiding this whole time! Oh well, more attention for me!

Shadow the Poodle Mix: I was sleeping when the sitter came in this morning, but I woke right up and pranced my way to the back door to go potty. The sitter noticed I got a hair cut and told me I was so cute! When the sitter came back to take me outside again, she made sure I had my sweater on because it was to chilly outside for lil ol' me. I must agree, then she gave me my favorite treats and tons of cuddles.

Cup aka Cuppy: I greeted the sitter at the door and she grab my leash right away and we left to go to my parents wedding! Woof! There were so beautiful! We took some pictures, I had a handsome bow tie to where and we were off again to go home to get some yummy food! and fresh water.

No comments: