Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008

Chester: I told the sitter that I really am allowed to go outside, but she wasn't buying it. She put out more food and changed my litter box. When the next sitter came, I didn't even ask I just went outside to hang out with Smokey and Bandit! But the sitter got me back inside, dangit.

Smokey and Bandit: We saw Chester sitting inside like a prissy house cat. He is so jealous of us!

Braund kitties: We decided that invisible was a good look for us. We have been gobbling up our food when the sitter leaves.

Kody: I love having a friend come over to play with me! I walked nicely for her on the leash, well as nicely as a puppy can! Then I came inside and tried to chew on her jacket but she kept sticking my toy in my mouth so I decided to jump around and play with my toy. Did you know I am the cutest thing ever?

Raven: Can you believe the street sweeper came down the road slowly next to us and I never barked?! Isnt that insane!!!

Cooper: I was trying to jump at cars like a jack rabbit. I don't know what Raven's problem is, its our job to make the sitter crazy by barking and jumping!

Mattie: It's so good to see the sitter again! I showed the sitter how good I've become. I stayed right next to him the whole walk and then we sat in the sun at the park. When we got back I got lots of fresh water! I walked pretty well but I got sooo scared of the lawn person. They were blowing leaves all over the place and I was freaking out!

Stella: I had to have the sitter thisclose to me while I ate or I would just stare at it.

Chevy: I tried to jump on the kitchen island and get my chewy. I am such a pushy boy!

Gus: Woof! Woof! Jesse and Jack were scared of the sitter at first! They forgot who he was. They were even scared when he offered us treats. Crazy dogs! I remembered him, and was so excited when he had treats! If they don't want theirs, you can give them to me!

Sam: It's the sitter again! We were waiting by the window again. I was hungry I needed my breakfast! Yum!

Lily: Woo! It's cold out tonight! Great reason to run a lot! He took me through a bunch of small parks. That made me soo happy! I hope Sam gets a good run too! He really needs it!

Tank: The sitter said he was super happy the parasites gone! On our walk he asked if I was ready for lunch. I wasn't paying attention and shook my head like dogs would do and he took it as a no! I insisted that I wanted my lunch and I completely devoured it in 2 seconds flat when he finally gave it to me. I showed him! Great walk! I was so calm and friendly for most of it! Then I got a burst of energy and started running full speed! Luckily for me the sitter could keep up!

Tiger: Oh my goodness did I get some good cuddles today! I followed the sitter around meowing my head off until finally he caved and we sat on the couch for some good cuddlin'!

Lion: I didn't feel like coming out but I saw that he gave us fresh food and water so I might come out a little later to check that out.

Zeus: I just decided to hang out on my cat castle. The sitter came in a couple times and gave me some neck scracthes and that was all good but I was really all about lounging today!

The Hidin' Kitties: The sitter gave us food again. Zeus insists he's a nice guy but we're still not sure. We're gonna wait it out in the shadows!

Daisy: We went on a nice long walk today and then came back in for a treat. I was excited to see the sitter and all but I really just wanted to hang out on your bed!

Harmon: It's too cold to be outside! I stay in for some good treats and, hey, if Daisy doesn't want the cuddles, I'll take 'em!

No comments: