Friday, November 28, 2008

November 27, 2008 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Scout: The sitter caught me eating poo outside, I also tried to eat out the litter box....ewwww! I really like my sitter, specially when she gives me peanut butter.

Taylor: I gave the sitter my puppy dog face so I could get some extra peanut butter...its so yummy! Treats & playtime, my favorite.

Blue: I sniffed the sitter and gave her lots of kisses! I almost knocked her down a few times. I ran & played outside, then I drank all the water.

F. Kitties: Where's the turkey?! We rolled all around the floor with excitement and all we got was some dry food!

P kitties: We said hello to the sitter but we kept running off once she got too close to us. Maybe if she had brought us some turkey we would be more loving, just a thought.

Hembree: I was a sweet boy for the sitter. I did want to check out what was going on next door, I heard kids and I needed to go see. So quiet in the house I heard something and ran to the garage thinking my parents were home but no I was mistaken!

Harmon: I was glad to see my sitter. She fed me then I went out to enjoy the nice day. I was meowing to come back inside! Getting cold out there! I did a Daisy and ran upstairs quickly but I had to because my food is up there.

Bubba: I was a little naughty this morning but I don't care I don't want my pills! I had my paws on the placemat and when she picked me up I dug my claws into it and pulled it up which caused food and water to go everywhere. That will teach her!

Sweet Pea: Food! give me FOOD!

Blue, Bubba's lookalike: The sitter checked me out a few times to make sure I wasn't Bubba...you don't know how scary it is to be mistaken for Bubba for a second...I don't want any part of taking pills and liquids!

Maggie: The sitter came in this morning and I was waiting for him by the door. As soon as he reaches down to pet me, I plop over on my side for him to scratch my belly, He thinks that's funny. When he took me outside, I didn't want to do much so we came in shortly after. He told me that for dinner tonight, since it's thanksgiving, he'd give me an extra piece of Bacon!

Big Boy: I was the only one who wanted to show up to say hello to the sitter. I wonder why, look at all this food he just put out! He cleaned both our boxes and laid out this buffet and no one else showed up to thank him!

Patty: Today was the first day that the sitter ever saw me and he wondered why. He told me I was the sweetest kitty! I do what I can :)
Toby - I was at the door like always to greet the sitter. I know what it means when he walks through that door, food time is near! I was scarfing all the food while he cleaned out our boxes.
Penny - I was right at the door too to say hello to the sitter. We hit him with an attack of meows the second he stepped into the garage. We had to let him know that he needs to hurry up. He's dealing with some hungry kitties here.
Baby - I was waiting at the door also, we all were this morning! I helped formulate the meow barrage so he'd know what was what.

Pounce: The sitter came in and right away I started to give him the "rub up on your leg" routine. He sure bought it cause he gave us our helpings of wet food that we love so much. He even spent all this time scratching me head! Man, I'm good!
Screech - I was a little more subtle but sometimes they say slow and steady wins the race. And they're right because he gave me my wet food too and I didn't even have to work nearly as hard as Pounce.

Zelda: The sitter came back, I think I remember him but it's been a really long time. He said he definitely remembers us because we're awesome! He liked making me jump with my toy. I can jump REALLY high.
Loki - This guy sure does like us. He won't stop petting with us and playing with us. But I guess it doesn't help that we're giving him just as much attention right back, huh?

Maggie: The sitter really wasn't joking around! After we went outside and I did my business He got me a little more food and started to crumble a bacon strip into it...but he didn't stop when it was gone, He pulled out another strip! TWO BACONS! I love this holiday!

Deedee:I was right at the window when the sitter got here this morning. He laughed at my bark because it's a little high-pitched. Whatever, I think it's lady-like! He took us outside and I was more interested in getting attention from him than going potty. The sitter got here and I gave him my high-pitched bark again. He snickered and I shot him the eye (ok, I didn't really do that..I ran up to him and loved on him anyways). He took us outside to let us go to the bathroom and get all our wiggles out!

Sadie: I was sitting at the window with DeeDee and when the sitter came in, it was go time! We both ambushed him with a barrage of jump-ups and kisses. I like to whine the second he stops touching me...it really gets his attention! We went outside and I did my business then he gave me my medicine when we got back in. The sitter came back tonight and let us out but after I went pee, I didn't want to leave him alone. I kept leaning on him and I'm a big girl so I almost knocked him down a few times. After coming back in, he gave us our benadryl and said goodnight.

Baily: The sitter woke me up from my slumber this morning so I decided to give him the cold shoulder for a bit. I was supposed to sleep in this morning! He did refill my food and water though. now my day off will be even better.

Chester, Smokey, & Bandit: I guess Smokey and Bandit are having Thanksgiving with some other cats because they just took their food and left. That's fine. I have an entire warm house(with all the food and water I need) to have Thanksgiving in. It's going to be Turkey Day Chester style. The sitter is back to check up on me. It looks like he has gained some weight since I saw him this morning. Bandit apparently greeted him outside but didn't stick around. No sign of Smokey. Oh well, I'm getting my belly scratched.

Reilly: It must be Thanksgiving! There is a parade going on! The sitter told me if I behaved that maybe one day I could be in the parade. We went outside and said hello to Fiona as she was eating breakfast. I ate my breakfast and then went back to watching the parade. Joy! One last venture outside for the day before I go to bed. The sitter and I played with my tennis ball for a bit before I got ready to turn in. Tomorrow is going to be another wonderful day.

Fiona: I jumped out and scared that Reilly, it was funny.

Maggie May: The sitter came back early this morning and we went for a walk all around downtown! It was so nice and random people agree that I'm very cute! I was feeling glum when the sitter came is tonight, but he took me for a really long walk and I feel so much better! I'm gonna need some sleep after that!

Dorian: I was really friendly with the sitter this morning!! And he was nice enough to give us wet food! But he wouldn't let me eat Daphne's or Da Vinci's food! Even though I'm soooooo hungry!

Mr. Bungle: You're back! Feed us please! Listen to Delilah! We're starving! Meow! Thank you! Now I'm going to sniff you! You smell like other cats! Where are they?

Baxter: I didn't remember the sitter so I was a little loud this morning but I soon warmed up and couldn't wait to get outside and play. The sitter tried to check out my hotspot but I wouldn't let him. I'm still loud like always but it was a happy loud because it's time for my thanksgiving feast! Woohoo! After dinner we ran around out back but it was dark out there!

Callie: I was hiding the whoooole time! But the sitter fed me anyway! I didn't come in all day, I didn't even touch my food. Maybe I'll say hi tomorrow!

Chunkers: I just like sitting in the sunroom. I saw some dolphins swim by this morning. That's always nice. Baxter yells a lot but I don't mind. The sitter gave me some fresh water and hay!

Gizmo: I haven't got off the fridge yet but 'm always watching the sitter, ready to pounce if he does something stupid. But he didn't, just fed me and took care of business!

Max, Maddie, & Savannah: Dad was still home! But the sitter took us on a walk anyway!

Rufus: We were all ready to go for a nice walk and I think Sneeze was a little jealous but she got to go out later. I took my meds with my breakfast like a good boy! The sitter's back! Time for a nice afternoon stroll. I came jogging to see the sitter when he came in. I was ready to get out there! Happy Thanksgiving! Time to eat! Oh man did I get stuuuuffed. I'm gonna have to go take a nap!

Martha: I did fine not gated up last night in fact, I loved it! I was a little stubborn on the walk this morning but I did my business and came in for a treat! My ears are so long and the sitter likes playing with them. I don't mind, I like it! Rufus is pretending like he ate some turkey but he didn't get any. I had turduken, does that count as turkey?

Sneeze: I wanna play!!! Let me out!!! Rufus accompanied us on the walk this morning cuz he wouldn't poop, but he finally did and I got lots of cuddles! We went for a nice long walk this afternoon but I didn't have to wear my coat because it was so nice outside! It was dark outside tonight so we only ran around the front yard a little bit but I did my business and it was still fun!

Jessi: I watched the sitter the whole time, then we got treats.

Kitty: I was hiding in the back yard.

Calico: I took my meds then came out to eat.

No comments: