Monday, November 17, 2008

November 14, 2008

Shadow: So sleepy... the sitter and I threw around my blue toy outside. It was so much fun! But all that running around has exhausted me. So after this dinner gobble I am going to stretch out on the rug and snooze.

Sarah: It rained last night. Yuck! And outside’s all yucky too! I went out to do my business but that’s it, I’m a little afraid of the squishy ground. We went back inside for cuddles, breakfast and a treat! The sitter took me for a walk this afternoon but I really didn’t feel like going far. I did my business and started pulling back to the house. I like cuddling inside! The sitter gave me fresh water and a treat! When the sitter arrived tonight I was tired. We only played for a little. Then I flopped out on the floor and got rubbed and hugged. He gave me a treat and then I told him it was time for bed before retreating to the bedroom.

Cooper: I really took my time today eating my snack. Sometimes I like to do that. I’m not aaaalways crazy! I was feelin’ good today.

Raven: We faaaliiiipped out at some kind of truck today. Then it drove by and we continue our jog like nothing happened!

Pork Chop & gang: Woof! Woof! We have so much energy! We all kept running around the yard and Wolf and Biscuit kept wrestling around. And the treats were delicious!

Sadie: I got such a nice walk today! we went through a bunch of partks and I met all kinds of people! I'm so happy and cute! Can I have some treats?!

Juno: We're not very interested in the sitter tonight, Solace isn't even interested in food! But I definitely am! Yum! Thanks Mr. Sitter!

Deedee & Sadie: Pet me! Pet me! Look I'm right here! Scratch my neck! don't stop! I'm so friendly I can't leave you alone! Dont' forget to pet both of us!

No comments: